Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RoleModel

Rumoured Madame X tour setlist

Spoiler

I'm Madame X intro 

1. God Control 

2. Dark Ballet

3. Human Nature 

4. Vogue

5. Future 

6. American Life

What It Feels Like For a Girl (interlude)

7. Easy Ride

8. Extreme Occident 

9. Killers Who Are Partying 

10. X-static Process / Sodade 

11. Batuka 

Justify My Love (interlude)

12. Crave 

13. Crazy

14. I Don't Search I Find 

15. Rescue Me

16. You Must Love Me

17. Frozen 

Falling Free (interlude)

18. Medellin 

19. Come Alive

20. Like a Prayer 

21. I Rise 

Thoughts? 

This is her most unusual setlist. jj3  She is serving taste, but somehow it seems there isn't much going on. Some songs were unnecessary like Human Nature.

Too many songs from AL. No even one song from Erotica. 

WIFLFAG and JML deserve to be performed live. 

You Must Love Me, seriously? Come Alive? jj3 

On 9/13/2019 at 10:04 PM, Madonna said:

That setlist looks rather nonsensical. She also didn't mention You Must Love Me. It seems like a sad attempt at creating a "believable" setlist. Batuka is most likely the intro song.

She likes this song, she took the Batukadeiras with her on tour so 100% she is going to perform Batuka with them as song not just intro, I mean come on jj4 and im pretty sure it was mentioned on her list too. 

As for YMLM lot of info is leaked by dancers too so she didnt have to mention it as some fansites have inside info through dancers and people working at reherasals jj4 YMLM was floating around for some time as possible song same as list of songs that she is not going to perform from MX oprah14

On 9/13/2019 at 10:04 PM, Madonna said:

That setlist looks rather nonsensical. She also didn't mention You Must Love Me. It seems like a sad attempt at creating a "believable" setlist. Batuka is most likely the intro song.

She mentioned all songs. The order of songs in some sections was based on some Instagram clip that showed a paper with songs. I guess, some parts of the setlist were fan's guess. 

It makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Agent X said:

She mentioned all songs. The order of songs in some sections was based on some Instagram clip that showed a paper with songs. I guess, some parts of the setlist were fan's guess. 

It makes sense. 

I mean the song selection in that order doesn't make sense. It seems random. What I mean is that even if it's real it makes absolutely no sense. There appears to be almost no correlation in the song sequence.

It's basically just the same selection for the Floppy & Shit Tour without the big hits and some American Life instead.

22 hours ago, Madonna said:

I mean the song selection in that order doesn't make sense. It seems random. What I mean is that even if it's real it makes absolutely no sense. There appears to be almost no correlation in the song sequence.

Even if it isn't real, it still looks like  a classic Madonna setlist.

The first section being political, the second one focusing on certain messages and ballads, the third section focusing on love and sensual stuff, while the fourth section having fun and empowering songs. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.