Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Shawn and Camila exposed for preplanning their weird make out video for attention

By a Shawn stan too lmfao1 

“Same day, same clothes and same accessories. This video was recorded 1 month ago at his Boston concert where Camila was present. And they are holding it, with these lines all ready to post today 1h after the release of her music video”

Canola is so desperate omg Shameless.mp3 indeed lmfao1 

46 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Send them both to prison 💋 

Shawn can cum to my prison. bey2

Cameltoe though belongs back in the sewers. 

32 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Exposed implies that people thought that it was real in the first place dead7

Ohh trust me, there were people who believed it! dead7

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Exposed implies that people thought that it was real in the first place dead7

Of course I don't think that their relationship is real but I thought the video was filmed on the spot. Planning a video like this to scratch some views on a music video is low even for Camila.

ari11

14 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

im sure theres a few children who thought it was real dead7 

Yup. In the school I teach for example. I had to argue with them about Sean being gay too. They wouldn't believe it. "Mr. XYZ! That's a lieeee!!! They are a couple!!"

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Yup. In the school I teach for example. I had to argue with them about Sean being gay too. They wouldn't believe it. "Mr. XYZ! That's a lieeee!!! They are a couple!!"

I hope you're pulling a @Mariah's 18 #1's made up everyday stories with this and aren't actually arguing with your students that Shawn is gay rip2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.