Little Monsters say Lourdes looks like young Gaga

Régine Filange    22,789

ari7 Excuse me but where's the similarity besides the long black hair? Or both being white. ari7

sub-buzz-1273-1568315035-8.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto lady-gaga-bmi-event-2005.jpg

WHERE?? I can't be that blind. ari7 

They do look familiar here and there and this whole comparison thing is nothing new shrug1

There were jokes before about gaga being madonnas lost daughter etc and M and gagz mother being similar in looks shrug1

Régine Filange    22,789
Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

They do look familiar here and there and this whole comparison thing is nothing new shrug1

There were jokes before about gaga being madonnas lost daughter etc and M and gagz mother being similar in looks shrug1

There's nothing similar with Lady Gaga and Lourdes or Madonna and Gaga's mother, what the hell. jj4 How does Madonna looks like Gaga's mother in that pic? Just because they have blonde hair and blue eyes? Like billions of people? jj4 If i didn't know how Gaga's mother look, i wouldn't even think that she looks like Madonna. jj4 Same with Gaga and Lourdes, only the black hair is the similarity i see. jj4 

Darth Sidious    8,260

I can see it — it certainly not overt, but when you put them side by side, I can see what they’re talking about.

Hylia    83,406

Damn ma is it that serious

CHOKE    919

They look alike but Lourdes is STUNNING 

LittleDudeNT5    4,773

I mean, Lourdes also looks like a young Madonna too. They both have Italian-American blood so it's not all that strange. 

Lover    179,173

I’d say she looks like a mix of young Gaga and Madonna rip2 

As someone else said - they both have Italian-American blood running through their veins. Not sure why this is shocking that they could have some physical similarities or why you’re pressed nicki5 

Venus XCX    10,061

I mean sort of but if we're going to be particular she looks more like her sister Natali.

Agent X    6,995

It is a reach. fall4 

That is just based on certain angles and certain pics. oprah14 They look similar there, but this is the reality:

lourdes-ciccone-leon-2.jpg    96026380-b308-11e9-9fbb-9adda2c17517