Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunty Bear

Lana Del Rey, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus - Don't Call Me Angel (Official Music Video)

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I will say that WHILE I'm not a fan of Ms. Viley, the amount of powerful feminine energy that the thumbnail exudes...I'm quaking giveup1 

I only hated when she did the ear bite thing on the guy brit3 

29 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'm gagged gag1 I didn't like the song but I loved Lana's bridge and seeing her act out the popstar fantasy was SURREAL dead2 

I agree. I think I might've set my standards too high, or I overhyped myself, but I wasn't floored by the song. Hopefully it's a grower! jj2 

We couldn't have all been listening to the same song. Ariana was the only one giving a vocal. IDK what the other two were doing (and I actually like Lana's music, Miley not so much) .. This collab looks and sounds like someone was playing MadLibs with different singers and picking names out of a hat. I'm sure it might have success and be spammed on the radio but this song is terrible. 

Ariana literally could've delivered the whole song with two backup dancers.

OMG this is a bop !!! cry2

I like everyone's part! They managed to fit everyone's personality and music style within the song. I thought it was gonna be a mess but they made it work. I like Miley's part the most because she really sells the lyrics like you can believe she can kick your ass.

Also the last chorus scene towards the end when they're all singing to the camera Lana seemed a little awkward and out of place but it's okay she usually doesn't do the 'pose fiercely and sing sexily to the camera' kind of thing.clap4

oh and pls block Shawn and hi

1 minute ago, Gravity said:

OMG this is a bop !!! cry2

I like everyone's part! They managed to fit everyone's personality and music style within the song. I thought it was gonna be a mess but they made it work. I like Miley's part the most because she really sells the lyrics like you can believe she can kick your ass.

Also the last chorus scene towards the end when they're all singing to the camera Lana seemed a little awkward and out of place but it's okay she usually doesn't do the 'pose fiercely and sing sexily to the camera' kind of thing.clap4

this clap3

37 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The new Lady Marmalade we’ve been waiting for

It's interesting what makes these collab songs work for people. I mean, I honestly don't like this song at all, it sounds like three songs cobbled together to me, but I did like Bang Bang from five years back and as far as I recall everyone else on here fucking hated that song whereas this one has mostly been warmly received rip3 

All the Ari stans in the video comments telling everyone to stop complaining that Lana didn't have enough lines cause it's Ari's song and that she was generous enough to even give Lana a spot in the first place lmfao2 

They know Lana's bridge was the best part lmfao2 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.