Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunty Bear

Lana Del Rey, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus - Don't Call Me Angel (Official Music Video)

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

I'm gagged gag1 I didn't like the song but I loved Lana's bridge and seeing her act out the popstar fantasy was SURREAL dead2 

OMG like when she was laying down in the red dress dead2 end sequence was awk but fun regardless scream1 

Just now, Liam said:

OMG like when she was laying down in the red dress dead2 end sequence was awk but fun regardless scream1 

it was a really fun video! Miley and Ari definitely had more chemistry to say the least but generally Lana turned it out, especially in her part gag1 finally getting the PRODUCTION that we've been deprived of since Born to Die (or Love/Lust for Life to an extent...maybe even Doin' Time if we're pushing it jj1 )

1 minute ago, Jake said:

I could not remember for the life of me what Lana reminded me of until someone else said it. She's so channeling Womanizer here and I fucking love it gag1 

I keep singing her part to the tune of I Like It Rough dead2 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.