Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

Xtina announces Mexican tour dates

Xtina's just announced that she's coming to Mexico in December!

71092318_10155690942717824_5716978822507

Monterrey- Auditorio Citibanamex    Capacity:  8,000

Guadalajata- Telemex Auditorium    Capacity: 8,712

Mexico City- The Sports Palace         Capacity: 20,000

Tickets go on sale on September 20. Pre-sale: September 18 and 19 

7 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Wow, I didn't think she was gonna do more dates this year, she better work. moo1

She's been too active lately, I mean 2 tours and the residency between November 2018 and December 2019. It's disturbing interesting1 Either she needs money or plans to retire katy9

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

She's been too active lately, I mean 2 tours and the residency between November 2018 and December 2019. It's disturbing interesting1 Either she needs money or plans to retire katy9

Haha I love how it’s seen as suspicious. I’m hoping she has her new Spanish album out and the follow up to Lotus by this time next year. 

7 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

i mean she basically did nothing but sit in a red chair since 2010..also all of her tours and residencies had very little dates.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:30 PM, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Haha I love how it’s seen as suspicious. I’m hoping she has her new Spanish album out and the follow up to Lotus by this time next year. 

You mustn't  disrespect Liberation like that lj1 Anyway,the 6 year long break made me a suspicious bitch brit15 I hope she'll release the spanish album before the mexican shows and actually bother to promote it. Liberation didn't deserve to flop so she should at least give the spanish album the right treatment. I demand at least 2 music videos jay1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.