Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Touring force and residency stable Xtina Aguilera adds new dates, but I thought she couldn’t sell seats?

Touring and residency stable Christina Aguilera has now added a Latin America leg to her already successful world tour, despite claims on here that she was tanking.

She has also extended her Vegas residency to include more shows on New Years and in 2019. But I thought her run was only “a limited edition” and she would not go beyond her initial dates? What’s tea Shitney fan @Vesper. Boy did you come out the sore fucking loser as we end this decade.

ny1 

Gotta love how we entered the decade with Britney fans attempting to drag Xtina, and as we close the decade off, things have come around quite nicely. My fave tours and performs, while your fave is plunged 6 feet deep into the cement. Gotta love Karma nat2 

Oh so now it's good that Christina has a residency?  I thought it was beneath her and she would never do it? 

It's funny you think that 1 year of Christina actually doing some perfoming for her fans invalidates the whole DECADE Britney has been doing it. She takes 1 year off and suddenly she's over but it was okay when Xtina took 10 years cuz she was getting that The Voice money right? 

Look where we are now at the end of the decade your fave doing the thing you dragged Britney so much for, the thing that was beneath her.  You had this logic the entire decade and now that you're faced with reality you bend over your own arguments to try to make this seem as an achievement.  What a fucking hypocrite.

But anyway I'm glad X is perfoming again for her fans and especially latin fans who haven't seen her in so long. 

I was gonna drag Xtina, but honestly i like her too much to be able to do it this time round and she doesn't deserve it.

4 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Oh so now it's good that Christina has a residency?  I thought it was beneath her and she would never do it? 

It's funny you think that 1 year of Christina actually doing some perfoming for her fans invalidates the whole DECADE Britney has been doing it. She takes 1 year off and suddenly she's over but it was okay when Xtina took 10 years cuz she was getting that The Voice money right? 

Look where we are now at the end of the decade your fave doing the thing you dragged Britney so much for, the thing that was beneath her.  You had this logic the entire decade and now that you're faced with reality you bend over your own arguments to try to make this seem as an achievement.  What a fucking hypocrite.

But anyway I'm glad X is perfoming again for her fans and especially latin fans who haven't seen her in so long. 

Time to bring out some of the receipts... 

On 1/21/2014 at 10:46 PM, Agugaga said:

My fave doesn't need to become a residency act for retired americans tho, she's still above that level as a TV Star. Britney tried to do that, but was fired and demoted to a local residency act, REMEMBER?

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

On 3/5/2014 at 7:38 PM, Agugaga said:

It appears B and X have both gotten lazy and comfortable making money and have put their pop star duties aside. But who will still be in the spotlight/more relevant during this "lazy" era. 

Will it be Britney decaying in the vegas desert with a two year residency performing in front of 3,000 people every night like she's headlinig a high school auditorium?

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

Or will it be Christina sitting in a big red chair in front of 15 million viewers and releasing hit features/collabos on the side?

ny9  ny9  ny9  ny9

On 1/21/2014 at 10:48 PM, Agugaga said:

National TV Network star with hit features >>>> Local residency act for prostitutes and old men without even hit features.

ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

On 1/21/2014 at 10:25 PM, Agugaga said:

Wish I can say ur retired fave is killing it as a local motel 6 residency act. At least you'll be killing it at that discount buffet with that seafood crab. 

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

On 12/29/2013 at 8:20 PM, Agugaga said:

I don't want my fave to have a residency. I want her to return to "The Voice" next year, sporting the same firey image she gave us this year, with a new album to promote along side dozens of TV performances as usual. Television audiences loved Xtina this year, and she's going to continue re-building her brand and showing America who can be the TOP BITCH in the game. She can tour after that. Right now, Christina did the unthinkable this year and has turned it all around. You are pressed as fuck watching your fave decay by the minute, while Christina is propelling to the top yet again. 

Not even ha worst enemy radio is ignoring her now, and they had the option to ignore "Say Something" and play the solo version. 

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

On 12/14/2013 at 7:51 PM, Agugaga said:

A duet career >>>>> cheap renovated vegas resort residency career

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2  ny2

On 4/13/2016 at 7:30 PM, Agugaga said:

Why on earth would Xtina ever want a residency. She tried TV coaching first and that worked for her very well. Unlike Britney, who is only now doing a residency because the TV judge thing did not work out for ha. ny1

@Agugaga please sit down and retire.

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

I was gonna drag Xtina, but honestly i like her too much to be able to do it this time round and she doesn't deserve it.

The obsession, you seem pressed that Stage Booker Christina Slayguilera doesn't struggle to sell seats like vocal relic Mariah.

4 hours ago, Winnie. said:

The obsession, you seem pressed that Stage Booker Christina Slayguilera doesn't struggle to sell seats like vocal relic Mariah.

Oreo Salesperson and Sharktale vocalist Xtina scores authentic #99 hit without Good Morning America payola, Botknee and Moo could neva. 

17 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Oh wow the receipts, the self drags, the clownery coming back to bite, the loss of integrity ari7 not that they ever had any xtina4

3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

wow. Scalped ny4 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wow. Scalped ny4 

Not “Scalped” at all, those were things I said in 2014-2016, which were true at the time. Christina was sitting comfortably on TV and did NOT need to do a residency at all. The TV thing got tired, so she moved on to the next step. That’s why Britney has nowhere to go after this. A residency is the last resort, but the fact that Christina got to it long after Britney is KEYYYY ny2 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Not “Scalped” at all, those were things I said in 2014-2016, which were true at the time. Christina was sitting comfortably on TV and did NOT need to do a residency at all. The TV thing got tired, so she moved on to the next step. That’s why Britney has nowhere to go after this. A residency is the last resort, but the fact that Christina got to it long after Britney is KEYYYY ny2 

So you agree, Xtina is following in Britney’s footsteps but with less tour dates, less tour gross, smaller residency and smaller audiences? ny2 scalped indeed ny2 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.