Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Touring force and residency stable Xtina Aguilera adds new dates, but I thought she couldn’t sell seats?

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

So you agree, Xtina is following in Britney’s footsteps but with less tour dates, less tour gross, smaller residency and smaller audiences? ny2 scalped indeed ny2 

It just means Britney’s career ended quicker dahling ny2 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It just means Britney’s career ended quicker dahling ny2 

Britney’s last singles werent the ones that missed the Hot 100 completely dahling ny2 Britney’s last tour and residency also scalped Xtina’s current one ny2 unfortunately for you the numbers and facts just don’t work in xtina’s favor 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Britney’s last singles werent the ones that missed the Hot 100 completely dahling ny2 Britney’s last tour and residency also scalped Xtina’s current one ny2 unfortunately for you the numbers and facts just don’t work in xtina’s favor 

“Scalped” with a 7% audience average difference! ny2 

Pathetic that Britney couldn’t even clear 90% when she was in Vegas for that long and before the pool of performers got larger. 

Also, Britney hasn’t charted anywhere with anything since 2016 ari1. Hasn’t had a top ten hit since 2013 ari1 

I really wouldn’t use that as a strong point ari1 

17 hours ago, Agugaga said:

“Scalped” with a 7% audience average difference! ny2 

Pathetic that Britney couldn’t even clear 90% when she was in Vegas for that long and before the pool of performers got larger. 

Also, Britney hasn’t charted anywhere with anything since 2016 ari1. Hasn’t had a top ten hit since 2013 ari1 

I really wouldn’t use that as a strong point ari1 

I already scalped you regarding residency sales and audience % in your other thread, or did you forget? nat2 

Britney was sold out first two legs and had multiple legs at 90+ % sold. Her last leg also broke records ny1  Xtina’s first leg didnt even break 80% ny2 So Britney had a +7% audience average for TWENTY TWO LEGS compared to a mini-one leg debut for Xtina? ny4 do you not realize how BADLY Britney scalped Xtina here? 

Britney hasnt charted since 2016 BECAUSE SHE HASNT RELEASED ANYTHING SINCE 2016, DO WE REALLY NEED TO EVEN EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU? mad5 Versus Xtina who released multiple singles this year, ALL OF WHICH DIDNT EVEN LAND ON THE HOT 100 ny2ny2ny2 GIRL, YOU LOSE! kii1 

PS im actually happy for xtina because shes doing well, i dont hate her like you hate britney. I just drag her with facts and receipts because you make it so easy kii1 

@Vesper is FUCKING FUMING ny1 

But I thought this was “just a limited run” in Vegas and Christina was doing piss poor! The only thing getting pissed on is Britney’s tombstone as her career rots away, like her face! You fucking lose, you smelly cunt ny2 

17 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Skinny Brit remains unbothered while KFCtina stomps around a stage looking for a happy meal. 

25083484f145a1162dba0a469bfec36105e621c415357808-0-New_old_look_Neither_Jamie_or

Hide contents

enhanced-buzz-29471-1349493861-0.jpg?dow

CACKLING at the bent dresser behind Britney! But I guess you both are two peas in a pod with your delusion and mental health issues. oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

CACKLING at the bent dresser behind Britney! But I guess you both are two peas in a pod with your delusion and mental health issues. oprah14 

CACKLING at the fact it went right over your small brain as always. Also i've told you already, my mental health is perfectly fine - i think you should see a doctor however. oprah14

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

CACKLING at the fact it went right over your small brain as always. Also i've told you already, my mental health is perfectly fine - i think you should see a doctor however. oprah14

I Brings That Retardation claiming his mental health is “fine” is like when Britney worries about losing 3lbs two hours after losing custody of her kids ny2 

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

@Vesper is FUCKING FUMING ny1 

But I thought this was “just a limited run” in Vegas and Christina was doing piss poor! The only thing getting pissed on is Britney’s tombstone as her career rots away, like her face! You fucking lose, you smelly cunt ny2 

Says the one who said he’d revoke his stan card if she ever did a residency lol2

ROFL, Brit is a fit woman so i'm HOLLERING at the fact that her fan chose a photo of hers that has the drawer behind looking like a freakin' tsunami wave to prove that she's fit dead2

maybe Agu isn't the sharpest tool in the shed at times? but most of yall aren't either. ny2

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

ROFL, Brit is a fit woman so i'm HOLLERING at the fact that her fan chose a photo of hers that has the drawer behind looking like a freakin' tsunami wave to prove that she's fit dead2

maybe Agu isn't the sharpest tool in the shed at times? but most of yall aren't either. ny2

Omg ikr, way to self-sabotage when theres dozens of skinny bikini photos of her on insta ny5

@Agugaga you must've missed my P.S. read it again. I dont fume when Xtina does well because i actually liked Liberation, but you certainly fume like a cuban cigar when receipts are brought up that show Britney scalping Xtina’s residency, tour, album and single sales from their last albums ny1

POM residency >>>>>>> Xtina’s

POM Tour >>>>>>> X tour

Glory >>>>>> Liberation

Make Me >>>>>> Accelerate

Slumber Party >>>>> Fall in Line

Facts are facts brit10 

2 hours ago, Gabe. said:

I can't believe you fell for it too. You do know I purposefully chose that photo. dead4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.