Sign in to follow this  

Rumour has it there will be no tourbook for MX Tour

From madonnaonline br (Google translate) 

WITHOUT MOBILE ALSO
 MADAME X TOUR STILL NO TOURBOOK
 After announcing the change in theater show format and banning cell phones, Madonna also decided to “innovate” on a collector's item.  As far as we know, there is not yet a Tourbook developed for the Madame X Tour.

It has been decided by then that fans will be able to collect posters of works painted by friend Mae Couture with the theme Madame X. There are five different ones and they were even published yesterday in Madonna's Instagram stories:

madamex-poster.jpg

In addition, will have for sale at shows the official merchandising items: t-shirts, caps, accessories, etc.

Tourbook, the traditional photo book, has always been a fan favorite, and Madonna has been doing it since the first tour, Virgin Tour.  Some of them contained exclusive rehearsals such as Re-Invention Tour, Sticky & Sweet and Rebel Heart Tour.

Maybe she changes her mind during the tour, right?

The Madame X Tour opens next Tuesday, Sept. 17 at the BAM Theater in Brooklyn.  Small and intimate venue for just 2,109 fans and we'll be there to do our traditional coverage and tell you everything!

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2019/09/12/turne-madame-x-ainda-nao-tem-tourbook/

Joanna    666

I never really cared for tour books, I don’t remember if I ever bought one of hers lol so I don’t really mind.

Keep selling the signed vinyl for $2000 to get them coins though, M

Joanna    666
2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Where orly1

In the NY pop up store that reopened this week eve1 They’re also selling Madame X prints for $2500 ny5

2 hours ago, Joanna said:

In the NY pop up store that reopened this week eve1 They’re also selling Madame X prints for $2500 ny5

jj4

2 hours ago, Joanna said:

jj4

jj4 jj4 jj4

jj4

jj4

Joanna    666
12 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

jj4

jj4 jj4 jj4

jj4

jj4

I saw someone say they’re gonna buy the vinyl ”because think how much more it’s worth when she’s dead” dead4 

Joanna    666

”Soon” moo1 

people are still waiting for merch they ordered back in June so I wouldn’t hold my breath

6 minutes ago, Joanna said:

”Soon” moo1 

people are still waiting for merch they ordered back in June so I wouldn’t hold my breath

Oh i finally got all of mine jj4

But i wanna that white hoodie badly cry1