Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

AJay reacts to Ray of Light

Well well well...

I'm glad she acknowledged NRM as one of the best fucking things on that album and Madonna's discography. hottie1 

Her taste is rather predictable as usual and she has absolutely no clue what she's talking about.

"Tell me what Madonna was going thrrooouugghh when she wrote this A L B U M?!!!"

Well bitch lol3 If you weren't reviewing her fucking discography BACKWARDS you would FUCKING KNOW.

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

Well bitch lol3 If you weren't reviewing her fucking discography BACKWARDS you would FUCKING KNOW.

While I get why she's doing it backwards, it also makes zero fucking sense, and it's ruining the progression, because now she's comparing each release to something that came after it (ie Madame X and Rebel Heart).

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

Well well well...

I'm glad she acknowledged NRM as one of the best fucking things on that album and Madonna's discography. hottie1 

Her taste is rather predictable as usual and she has absolutely no clue what she's talking about.

"Tell me what Madonna was going thrrooouugghh when she wrote this A L B U M?!!!"

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

While I get why she's doing it backwards, it also makes zero fucking sense, and it's ruining the progression, because now she's comparing each release to something that came after it (ie Madame X and Rebel Heart).

True. Bedtime Stories is going to make zero sense and she will not understand why the album is so mellow or the kind of lyrics from it. 

For a so called Pop Music expert reviewer she doesnt know anything about Pop Music or Pop Music History — and im Not Talkin about just Madonna

it seems like she doesnt know any album by a female Artist that wAs Released before 2015 

like has she Never Heard- any Music in her life or Radio before she became a

youtuber

um2 

I don't think she's an expert or anything.

She just likes making YT videos, and people (like me) find her content funny. lol2

Regarding the album order that she's taking for her reviews, I think it's OK. When you discover an artist and start listening to them, you don't necessarily do it in a chronological order. If you like their stuff from different eras, then it means that their music is timeless and good (like Madonna); and that's nice for me. Her channel it's also seen for a lot of young people, so I'm glad that they're discovering M in some type of way.

21 hours ago, Madame X said:

imagine not liking sonically Mer Girl, at least she stanned THANTH and liked Swim

bey8

13 hours ago, Joanna said:

Hmmoprah8 I’m glad she enjoyed the album overall but not liking Skin and Sky Fits Heaven.. And Mer girl sonically.. gurl moo12 

She didn't dislike Mer Girl, she only said it wasn't one of her favorites.  Also, sonicallly it isn't very accessible and everyone's cup of it.  

13 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Her opinion on Candy Perfume Girl was trash lol3

It is the closest song to rock, so... eve1 

1 hour ago, Agent X said:

It is the closest song to rock, so... eve1 

Does she not like rock? Tbh idk wtf she likes lol3 Besides the obvious bops. Like, THANTH (which deserves a stan) is very long and generally doesn't go anywhere new sonically. Sometimes she likes that, and sometimes she doesn't. Sometimes she stans songs that switches it up, but didn't like Candy Perfume Girl (which is also a standard length track). 

I like AJ but she deserves a read tbh eve1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.