Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

"Don't Call Me Angel" disappoints in streaming/Ariana on the decline (UPDATE: Projected to miss the top 10)

Well well well nat1 

How is it a song like "Don't Call Me Angel" only debuts at #2 on Spotify and enters at a pathetic #21 on Apple Music? Earlier last year wasn't "streaming queen" Ariana debuting big with songs like "7 Rings" "Thank U, Next" and "Break Up With your Borefriend" or whatever the fuck its called oprah12 

I thought y'all said that Ariana's "next single" would debut at #1, despite the obvious decline we saw with that horrid last single she released with Social Home. 

ARIANA FANS I WANT YOUR HEADS IN HERE to acknowledge the obvious decline, and we can keep it moving ny13 

Btw "Don't Call Me Angel" is a cute bop ari3 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Everyone wants to drag Camila Cabello for debuting low with two singles, but y'all want to remain at a RADIO SILENCE when Ariana disappoints in an all star female collaboration. I got you. ny13 

for a soundtrack single. tina1 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

@Agugaga nobody cares cause the Member Awards are coming up. It would be nice to see you participate there for a change instead of making repetitive BG threads to satisfy your masochistic needs.

Don't give a fuck about that. Thanks tho. 

Don't Call Me Angel saw 21.5 million views in it's first day (her third most ever), 7,183,425 streams on Spotify during it's first day, reached #1 on iTunes in nearly 50 countries, is currently #17 on Apple Music and is the second highest charting pop song on the platform behind Truth Hurts, not to mention 11 of the top 17 songs are Post Malone and the other songs are hip hop, on top of all of this, the song is also showing pretty good stability. All of this for a soundtrack single for a film that will most definitely tank and be a critical bomb. If this is a decline, I'll gladly take it over the likes of the Bubbling Under chanteuse Xtina.

Besides, we all know you contributed to many of the MILLIONS of streams and views this song got so thank you for helping give Ariana, Miley, and Lana yet another smash hit single. This is where I would say to stream the song and link the video but clearly you already do and most likely have the video bookmarked for later viewings so why bother? We love a stan.

IWJs.gif

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Don't Call Me Angel saw 21.5 million views in it's first day (her third most ever), 7,183,425 streams on Spotify during it's first day, reached #1 on iTunes in nearly 50 countries, is currently #17 on Apple Music and is the second highest charting pop song on the platform behind Truth Hurts, not to mention 11 of the top 17 songs are Post Malone and the other songs are hip hop, on top of all of this, the song is also showing pretty good stability. All of this for a soundtrack single for a film that will most definitely tank and be a critical bomb. If this is a decline, I'll gladly take it over the likes of the Bubbling Under chanteuse Xtina.

Besides, we all know you contributed to many of the MILLIONS of streams and views this song got so thank you for helping give Ariana, Miley, and Lana yet another smash hit single. This is where I would say to stream the song and link the video but clearly you already do and most likely have the video bookmarked for later viewings so why bother? We love a stan.

IWJs.gif

I'm actually streaming it as we speak. ny1 

I have no problem doing my part in charity, cause it's clear Ariana is on her way out. 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I'm actually streaming it as we speak. ny1 

I have no problem doing my part in charity, cause it's clear Ariana is on her way out. 

It seems you have been doing charity for Xtina for the past 10 years then 

Also why the fuck are you listening to artists you want to fail? Quick stop listening to Xtina the sis might rebound a bit.

I feel like @Agugaga's hate for Ariana stems purely from the fact that he desperately needs some new pop girl to flop in order to show that "XTina had more longevity in her prime!!!!!". Yet, all his prophecies about Ariana have turned out to be false/the opposite. lol3 

Just give up, Agu. Ariana has already a very different career than XXLTina and there is no point in comparing them or rooting for her to be over cause it's not happening any time soon. You have another girl that you stan though who is actually sort of repeating XTina's career path and it totally went above your empty head. eve1 

3 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

SEETHE!

@Agugaga... Explain!

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

I feel like @Agugaga's hate for Ariana stems purely from the fact that he desperately needs some new pop girl to flop in order to show that "XTina had more longevity in her prime!!!!!". Yet, all his prophecies about Ariana have turned out to be false/the opposite. lol3 

Just give up, Agu. Ariana has already a very different career than XXLTina and there is no point in comparing them or rooting for her to be over cause it's not happening any time soon. You have another girl that you stan though who is actually sort of repeating XTina's career path and it totally went above your empty head. eve1 

eve1

Spoiler

2D6CEB7400000578-3273611-Lovely_and_low_

9 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

SEETHE!

"Breaks the streams for an all female collaboration" ny2 

What is that like 7 songs? 

What's tomorrow's "record" gonna be?

"Don't Call Me Angel" has smallest fall with two females on it under 27? ny6 

The reach is hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, attitude said:

Would agugaga lie? 

I think there's a difference between cautiously lying and plain delusion. Said FOTPer unfortunately suffers from the latter of those two.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.