Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

"Don't Call Me Angel" disappoints in streaming/Ariana on the decline (UPDATE: Projected to miss the top 10)

i mean... the good sis Agu is reaching for the most part but that "biggest all female collaboration debut" bit is equally a mess and hardly a receipt. dead1 who would it even compete against?

5 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I think there's a difference between cautiously lying and plain delusion. Said FOTPer unfortunately suffers from the latter of those two.

Didn’t you leave a note behind and said you were quitting this board or some shit? Or am I thinking of another mentally unstable poster?

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Didn’t you leave a note behind and said you were quitting this board or some shit? Or am I thinking of another mentally unstable poster?

Thankfully unlike others i don't suffer mental instability, furthermore i never said i was quitting FOTP or any board - what you'll actually find i said is that i was taking a little break, which i did, then i returned. Perhaps you should do the same minus the last part. 

undefined

8 hours ago, Agugaga said:

ny2ny2ny2ny2 

It must be a difficult time for you hun. 

Title Year Peak chart positions Certifications Album
US
[91]
AUS
[19]
AUT
[22]
CAN
[92]
GER
[93]
IRE
[25]
NLD
[94]
NZ
[27]
SWI
[28]
UK
[95]

"Accelerate"
(featuring Ty Dolla Sign and 2 Chainz)
2018 [m]   Liberation
"Fall in Line"
(featuring Demi Lovato)
[n] 97 86 99  
"Like I Do"  
"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.

ny2ny2ny2ny2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.