Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

cloveonlyc

THE LEAD SINGLE OF K4 IS COMING NEXT MONTH

@TomTom posted this in the K4 thread the other day. But, super exciting! I cannot fucking wait, I've been dying for new music. I also am glad it's somewhat confirmed, so I don't have to check for it everyday mess1

Also, welcome to the forums :D 

25 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

If it turns out false, they better start running

I‘d put my shirt on bearman, I can assure that he is a 100% reliable person.

Also the biggest music insider on ATRL - Mr. S. - confirmed that she is coming too.

Just now, TomTom said:

Also the biggest music insider on ATRL - Mr. S. - confirmed that she is coming too.

how do they get this info and how arent they getting shit for these leaks? mad5 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

how do they get this info and how arent they getting shit for these leaks? mad5 

1) bearman works at a radio station, no clue about Mr. S. Mr. S basically knows about almost all upcoming pop releases.

2) They don't really "leak" anything. They just share what they know.

3) Well, how do you want to "punish" people whose only information you have are random forum usernames and that don't reveal their exact sources (i.e. their names)?

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I'm sure she's coming very soon but I remember in the past when rumors about a "next month" turned out to be a few months, so if it's not NEXT month, october...

I'll lay my vengeance upon them

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

1) bearman works at a radio station, no clue about Mr. S. Mr. S basically knows about almost all upcoming pop releases.

2) They don't really "leak" anything. They just share what they know.

3) Well, how do you want to "punish" people whose only information you have are random forum usernames and that don't reveal their exact sources (i.e. their names)?

if its info that only a few people have then it should be easy to pick out the leaker, right?

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

if its info that only a few people have then it should be easy to pick out the leaker, right?

But...these are not some people from some extreme inner circle of an artist  that you can easily trace backrip4

Of course people who work at music labels, radio stations, etc. know about upcoming releases.

And again, how do you want to find real people through random forum usernames and without any concrete information (where exactly they work, names, etc.). That's impossible!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.