Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

cloveonlyc

THE LEAD SINGLE OF K4 IS COMING NEXT MONTH

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Yes. The beat sounded really “exotic“ to me. I usually dislike beat drops in choruses, which is why I hope it‘s not part of the chorus. Die Young is one of the few exceptions where a beat in the chorus doesn‘t sound too bad.

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I listened to it few times and I swear it already started to age in my ears jj4 I'm hoping this too, idk why she suddenly decided she wants to sound trendy, but this trendy beat will age so quickly. E.g New Rules to me already sounds dated (I like the beat of it more than Raising Hell though judging by the snippet).

Although as you said, it could be for a pre chorus and I'm overthinking.

Y'all are making me worried katy9 

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Yes. The beat sounded really “exotic“ to me. I usually dislike beat drops in choruses, which is why I hope it‘s not part of the chorus. Die Young is one of the few exceptions where a beat in the chorus doesn‘t sound too bad.

Yeah and I feel like the exotic theme is starting to fade now, she's 2 years late katy6I always loved her for doing her own thing so I believe in her. And yeah, Die Young definitely fits as a whole. 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Yeah and I feel like the exotic theme is starting to fade now, she's 2 years late katy6I always loved her for doing her own thing so I believe in her. And yeah, Die Young definitely fits as a whole. 

It‘s still not clear whether RH is for sure the lead single, there are contradicting remarks. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Y'all are making me worried katy9 

Yeah the snippet I got was only 12 seconds. The sing-talk part is great like always and she sounds good. I'm just questioning the instrumental beat but that was like 6-7 seconds. 

Just now, TomTom said:

It‘s still not clear whether RH is for sure the lead single, there are contradicting remarks. 

I was told it's confirmed as the lead by someone who is a music executive and initially started to spread the snippet. How true that is I don't know.
If the music video we've seen pictures of is for this song, it would make sense she has characters from her most dancy music videos all into one and she's Raising Hell, going crazy, partying etc. Who knows. 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Kivo Do we know if it's coming early next month, or if it'd be later in the month? Or is that not known yet?

I keep hearing early next month and Bearman also said next month. Maybe there will just be some announcement later this month. No dates are official yet from what I know. 

Just now, Kivo said:

I keep hearing early next month and Bearman also said next month. Maybe there will just be some announcement later this month. No dates are official yet from what I know. 

Ok thanks! :) 

Can't wait for this era's "Hi Animals, I've got a surprise for you " kesha9 

Just now, Dan said:

When she posted something on Twitter I was hoping it would be an announcement then she posted for people to do Tik Toks to Best Day, we can't win bebe1

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

When she posted something on Twitter I was hoping it would be an announcement then she posted for people to do Tik Toks to Best Day, we can't win bebe1

Yeah it was the perfect combination of an app and a song that I don't like laughcry1 

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

When she will post this message, we will already have:

• lossless full song
  • hq instrumental
  • 50% of the video as snippets
  • a group photo of her + producers in the studio the day they recorded the song with the background story as caption

jj1

2 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

When she will post this message, we will already have:

• lossless full song
  • hq instrumental
  • 50% of the video as snippets
  • a group photo of her + producers in the studio the day they recorded the song with the background story as caption

jj1

And then us loyal stans will still have to act surprised ny7

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.