Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

THE LEAD SINGLE OF K4 IS COMING NEXT MONTH

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    44,369
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

We need Spaceship 2.0 clap1 

yes. clap1 

we need a companion to one of Kesha's best songs of her career clap1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,125

No one is talking about Raising Hell?

It's the official single, and few people have been spreading lyrics on Twitter. It's uptempo with a very 2019 instrumental part that doesn't fit Kesha at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,625
42 minutes ago, Kivo said:

No one is talking about Raising Hell?

It's the official single, and few people have been spreading lyrics on Twitter. It's uptempo with a very 2019 instrumental part that doesn't fit Kesha at all. 

What's that? jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,125
Just now, Dan said:

What's that? jj4 

It's literally the lead single jj4 I heard the snippet and people are spreading the lyrics on Twitter. I'm not leaking anything though kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,625
3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

It's literally the lead single jj4 I heard the snippet and people are spreading the lyrics on Twitter. I'm not leaking anything though kesha4

Lol that’s fine, I’ll look! Was it good? A bop? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,625
4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

It's literally the lead single jj4 I heard the snippet and people are spreading the lyrics on Twitter. I'm not leaking anything though kesha4

I found one of just the instrumental, sounds good! bey6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,125
Just now, Dan said:

Lol that’s fine, I’ll look! Was it good? A bop? 

I don't think you'll find the snippet though. I was sent it privately and only very few people have it. About 15-20 seconds long.

SPOILER:
Lyrics from snippet: "Mama raised me well, but I don't wanna go to the heaven without raising hell! Get in... *Instrumental beat part like in Die Young*"
I don't really like the instrumental part, it doesn't really fit Kesha, it has a Latino vibe to it. It's very 2018/2019 and might age quickly. But Tik Tok and Die Young still sound quite fresh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,125
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I found one of just the instrumental, sounds good! bey6 

You found it that quickly? On Twitter or? Send me a link I need to see who is spreading it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,625
10 minutes ago, Kivo said:

You found it that quickly? On Twitter or? Send me a link I need to see who is spreading it. 

I found the snippet on @XXXKeshaNation and also on @PoppyCttnCandy, and then @fernandosebert posted the lyrics. But, I haven't heard the full 20 second clip, just like the 5 second instrumental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,625
12 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I don't think you'll find the snippet though. I was sent it privately and only very few people have it. About 15-20 seconds long.

SPOILER:
Lyrics from snippet: "Mama raised me well, but I don't wanna go to the heaven without raising hell! Get in... *Instrumental beat part like in Die Young*"
I don't really like the instrumental part, it doesn't really fit Kesha, it has a Latino vibe to it. It's very 2018/2019 and might age quickly. But Tik Tok and Die Young still sound quite fresh.  

Wow, I literally just asked for Die Young 2.0 yesterday, so this sounds perfect cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,125
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I found the snippet on @XXXKeshaNation and also on @PoppyCttnCandy, and then @fernandosebert posted the lyrics. But, I haven't heard the full 20 second clip, just like the 5 second instrumental

That's not the snippet lol3 It's literally a joke there's a clip of Kesha saying "Have you tried it in the butt" at the end ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,625
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

That's not the snippet lol3 It's literally a joke there's a clip of Kesha saying "Have you tried it in the butt at the end" ny5

ny2ny2ny2 

Shit I thought that was the instrumental with that at the end fall1  Like they did when LTLG leaked fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,125
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

ny2ny2ny2 

Shit I thought that was the instrumental with that at the end fall1  Like they did when LTLG leaked fall1 

Mess ny4 The snippet is completely different. And that clip is from some interview she did in the UK I believe. 
I'm glad no one is spreading it on Twitter so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,618
22 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I don't think you'll find the snippet though. I was sent it privately and only very few people have it. About 15-20 seconds long.

SPOILER:
Lyrics from snippet: "Mama raised me well, but I don't wanna go to the heaven without raising hell! Get in... *Instrumental beat part like in Die Young*"
I don't really like the instrumental part, it doesn't really fit Kesha, it has a Latino vibe to it. It's very 2018/2019 and might age quickly. But Tik Tok and Die Young still sound quite fresh.  

I‘ve heard the snippet too and those are my exact thoughts about the beat part. I hope the beat is not part of the chorus, but rather a pre-chorus. The snippet was really short though, impossible to judge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    14,625
2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Mess ny4 The snippet is completely different. And that clip is from some interview she did in the UK I believe. 
I'm glad no one is spreading it on Twitter so far. 

ny5  I remember the clip of the butt thing but I didn’t hear that instrumental before fall1  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,125
7 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I‘ve heard the snippet too and those are my exact thoughts about the beat part. I hope the beat is not part of the chorus, but rather a pre-chorus. The snippet was really short though, impossible to judge.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I listened to it few times and I swear it already started to age in my ears jj4 I'm hoping this too, idk why she suddenly decided she wants to sound trendy, but this trendy beat will age so quickly. E.g New Rules to me already sounds dated (I like the beat of it more than Raising Hell though judging by the snippet).

Although as you said, it could be for a pre chorus and I'm overthinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,807

C’mon Kesha you’ve got this yas2 I love a fav that delivers only the best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,618
2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I listened to it few times and I swear it already started to age in my ears jj4 I'm hoping this too, idk why she suddenly decided she wants to sound trendy, but this trendy beat will age so quickly. E.g New Rules to me already sounds dated (I like the beat of it more than Raising Hell though judging by the snippet).

Although as you said, it could be for a pre chorus and I'm overthinking.

Yes. The beat sounded really “exotic“ to me. I usually dislike beat drops in choruses, which is why I hope it‘s not part of the chorus. Die Young is one of the few exceptions where a beat in the chorus doesn‘t sound too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×