Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Megarate: Norman F**king Rockwell!

Just now, Madonna said:

Have you heard the original demo? It sounds the exact same. They didn't change the production but the lyrics of the new version make no sense and are full of old lines and clichees. orangu1 It's literally bad.

BOOHOO BITCH! It still is a gorgeous track, the bridge being an album highlight with that iconic glass breaking sound effect!!! I used to dislike it, but it turned out to be one of the interesting tracks and I love it! It gives me that... buzz! 

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Venice, Cinnamon & NFR are gonna be top 3

ocbIAMo.gif

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Nnnn Venice, MAC & Cinnamon top 3 most definitely. gag1 The old songs keep winning.

18 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

AVERAGE USER SCORES:

1. @Roman Zolanski - 8,375

2. @Ariana - 9,285

3. @GLORY - 8,571

4. @Luca - 8,535

5. @Maria - 9,071

6. @Urbanov - 8,071

7. @Madame X - 7,428

8. @Diamond - 8,821

9. @Chris Morlock - 6,357

10. @Liam - 7,857

11. @Lachlan - 8,642

12. @Venus XCX - (ha scores will be revealed shortly cuz i fucked up her cinnamon god score :jhud:)

13. @Dear Wonderland Called Low - 8,607

14. @Hunty Bear - 7.785

15. @Madonna - 5,587

16. @Jake - 9,285

17. @TattooedHeart - 9,285

18. @Gwen Stefani - 8,142

19. @Ghostface - 8,000

@Jake @TattooedHeart taste trinity yes ari5

Mariners Apartment Complex is very good. No doubt about that. And I instantly liked it because of that breezy, coastal vibe she pulled and presented whole next album. But I am not sad it didn't got higher rank though. And again, it is melancholic, but definitely more securing and future-promising.

ocbIAMo.gif

Just now, Ghostface said:

Mariners Apartment Complex is very good. No doubt about that. And I instantly liked it because of that breezy, coastal vibe she pulled and presented whole nex album. But I am not sad it didn't got higher rank though. And again, it is melancholic, but definitely more securing and future-promising.

ocbIAMo.gif

She did her ~beachy surf rocker vibes~ so much better on MAC than FILLYer

ocbIAMo.gif 

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.