Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Charli XCX stans are insufferable

Madonna stans might be bad but Charli XCX stans are another level. She could put out a AutoTuned queef and they would claim it invented PC music, the GP is underrating her and that she is the best thing to happen to the gays since fleet enemas. I don't think the world of her but to claim that tracks like Click and Shake It are somewhat good is incomprehensible! Lorde fans overrating Melodrama have met their match, mutual delusion in getting angry whenever anyone has a negative (truthful) opinion about her lame SOPHIE reject demos with vocal mixing that makes Nadia Oh look like a vocal powerhouse. Her fans are sniffing too many poppers and bleaching their hair too often because the chemicals are affecting their musical judgement.

giphy.gif 

I actually do like her last album, but it's true that I don't quite get all the hype she gets.

I guess she's just someone who knows how to do social media well and people do stan her for her music or her persona.

She seems approachable and someone I'd love to be friends with.

On 9/16/2019 at 9:54 PM, Moonlight said:

Shake It (minus the first rapper) and Click are pure bops though, just like everything else she released after Sucker ari4

Big Freedia is a pioneer in music you cant just shade her like this jj4 

anyways charli makes decent pop tracks and isnt afraid to experiment. Which is what we fucking need. 

58 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Big Freedia is a pioneer in music you cant just shade her like this jj4 

anyways charli makes decent pop tracks and isnt afraid to experiment. Which is what we fucking need. 

Charli can experiment but make it good

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.