Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Charli XCX stans are insufferable

On 9/17/2019 at 11:22 PM, Kyoteki said:

Big Freedia is a pioneer in music you cant just shade her like this jj4 

anyways charli makes decent pop tracks and isnt afraid to experiment. Which is what we fucking need. 

I’ve never heard of her but she sounded very out of place on this song to me. The verse wouldn’t  have been as bad if Charli went for an early 2000’s sound maybe brit10

7 hours ago, Moonlight said:

I’ve never heard of her but she sounded very out of place on this song to me. The verse wouldn’t  have been as bad if Charli went for an early 2000’s sound maybe brit10

She’s a huge pioneer of bounce music in New Orleans. Which you hear in drake’s two biggest hits, she had voice cameos in Formation also. Lets not act ignorant. She’s a big influence to music. Charli just didn’t put her in the right song. 

oop you bitches tried it 

charli is an experimental pop connoisseur who keeps to herself and is very sweet, how a thread about her stans turn into a drag Charli thread

brit7 

anyways happy to be an angel and not one of those stans that cry about how great 2010-2013 music was, like shut up and move awn brit7  

18 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

She’s a huge pioneer of bounce music in New Orleans. Which you hear in drake’s two biggest hits, she had voice cameos in Formation also. Lets not act ignorant. She’s a big influence to music. Charli just didn’t put her in the right song. 

I literally didn’t know that and honestly never heard of her before. No shade.

I’ve listened to Gone and 2099 and I liked them at first listen, do her fans overrate her? Yes. 

But Charli herself isn’t any better, she’s constantly bragging about her music being the best. She’s far more annoying than her fans...

On 9/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, Liam said:

Madonna stans might be bad but Charli XCX stans are another level. She could put out a AutoTuned queef and they would claim it invented PC music, the GP is underrating her and that she is the best thing to happen to the gays since fleet enemas. I don't think the world of her but to claim that tracks like Click and Shake It are somewhat good is incomprehensible! Lorde fans overrating Melodrama have met their match, mutual delusion in getting angry whenever anyone has a negative (truthful) opinion about her lame SOPHIE reject demos with vocal mixing that makes Nadia Oh look like a vocal powerhouse. Her fans are sniffing too many poppers and bleaching their hair too often because the chemicals are affecting their musical judgement.

giphy.gif 

The Nadia Oh shout-out I screamed! Charli XCX's music since Boom Clap makes me want to Jump Out The Window.mp3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.