Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Don't Call Me Angel officially worst song of all time?

this is one of the worst songs I have ever heard in my LIFE

ya'll loved to come for taylor's neck saying she was gay baiting with YNCD but this is truly some gay-baiting shit right here... 

Lana is there to attract the depressed gays, miley is there for the crackhead gays and ariana is there for the rest of the uppity fem fags that rot on stan twitter 

literally zero correlation, zero theme.. what an odd combo and it fails miserably 

they could've swapped out lana for someone else like charli xcx maybe or normani (but I guess ariana passes as the poc token) cause it's so cringey to watch her awkwardly hover in the background waiting for her part to come on, some 40+ year old executive at Sony Pictures really thought this was a great idea .. what a joke.. anyways! 

Image result for wendy williams gif

All I see and hear is a last minute attempt at a movie soundtrack cash grab, which isn’t a bad thing, it’s just been done several times over with way better results oprah11

Stans need to stop hyping up basic shit or we’ll never get good music videos again if they set the bar so low... 

A whole ass production crew came up with a wrestling ring, knife throwing, and an emo Victoria’s Secret runway show? These girls can all do better and they know it ari2

9 minutes ago, Sylk said:

just ate a brownie, dont call me angel !

ezgif-4-c0e768e79356.gif.ef5612cd9f25afbbe52b9502758c5358.gif

You were so insecure
And your crew was so immature
Conversations painfully weak
You were much better off
When you didn't speak

7 minutes ago, CHOKE said:

All I see and hear is a last minute attempt at a movie soundtrack cash grab, which isn’t a bad thing, it’s just been done several times over with way better results oprah11

Stans need to stop hyping up basic shit or we’ll never get good music videos again if they set the bar so low... 

A whole ass production crew came up with a wrestling ring, knife throwing, and an emo Victoria’s Secret runway show? These girls can all do better and they know it ari2

period the bar is so low

this is especially disappointing since all three have released good solo material this year... 

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

You were so insecure
And your crew was so immature
Conversations painfully weak
You were much better off
When you didn't speak

are you a fan of the song dahhling?

oh so now the memoirs of an imperfect angel stan is gonna preach to us...!

the collab sounds weird on paper but it works perfectly imo. it's a basic pop song but it perfectly works in each of their three styles without it sounding too all over the place. different strokes for different folks i guess. but not you calling this the worst song of all time and asking for Charli XCX to replace Lana in the same breath like Charli didn't just release an entire album of utter shite...

369357-full_atrl-haddonfield-winner-anno

1 minute ago, Divine said:

oh so now the memoirs of an imperfect angel stan is gonna preach to us...!

the collab sounds weird on paper but it works perfectly imo. it's a basic pop song but it perfectly works in each of their three styles without it sounding too all over the place. different strokes for different folks i guess. but not you calling this the worst song of all time and asking for Charli XCX to replace Lana in the same breath like Charli didn't just release an entire album of utter shite...

369357-full_atrl-haddonfield-winner-anno

first of all, memoirs is excellent literally everyone realized that and it doesn't work perfect, the song is too disjointed miley and ariana are struggling to make it sound like a one cohesive song before miss lana even enters but tea taste is subjective after all 

second of all actually i dont have a second of all i didn't think this first of all second of all trope through nvm 

I actually do like the song. Yes, it's not groundbreaking but I think the mix of different styles is quite good (eventhough it might make the song not cohesive at all).

And when Lana's part comes on I'm ready to be a sexy slut who will get emotionally attached to a guy I just blew. UGH, EXCELLENCE.

moo8

25 minutes ago, Sylk said:

first of all, memoirs is excellent literally everyone realized that and it doesn't work perfect, the song is too disjointed miley and ariana are struggling to make it sound like a one cohesive song before miss lana even enters but tea taste is subjective after all 

second of all actually i dont have a second of all i didn't think this first of all second of all trope through nvm 

memoirs of an imperfect interlude is NEVER gonna happen!!!

i can see where people say it’s not cohesive though, especially when Lana’s bridge starts. but I dont know I think it works somehow??? plus Lana stole the show with her verse so we will NOT be replacing her with anyone!

tenor.gif

41 minutes ago, Sylk said:

period the bar is so low

this is especially disappointing since all three have released good solo material this year... 

are you a fan of the song dahhling?

sksksksjsksj. I-I-I'm, yes i love Infinity. Why you mad boo?

the only disappointing part of the son was that Lana didnt have enough of a part in it jj4 

like it couldve been Ariana and Miley on the soundtrack album version and Lana on a remix version for the single.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.