Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Rescue Me isn't on Madame X tour setlist anymore

Someone posted that Frozen was replaced with Borderline, but that could be fake. 

Madame X album is very moody and all the chosen old songs for Madame X tour make the setlist even more moody and heavy. Now I understand why there were so many hits on Reinvention tour. It wasn't just because of DWT which lacked hits or AL album not serving big hits. AL was moody too and not everyone's cup of tea. So, it was a good decision to add a lot of hits. A perfect contrast between new moody stuff and fun classics. Although, a few more AL songs wouldn't have hurt the setlist.

Madame X tour needs exactly that. Hits. Especially warm 80s hits. Yes, we all want many 90s stuff to be performed, but so many album cuts and some other hits could make the setlist dull.

15 hours ago, Agent X said:

Apparently it has been dropped according to a reliable source. jj3 

It was replaced with La Isa Bonita. bey8

10 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Its DrownedMadonna who makes that claim so i will wait and see moo1

Tho rescue me is not even "moody" song so it doesnt make sense mad12

That rumour was actually just a joke made by MADAME XHELLE from MadonnaBible. Hysterical M fans took it as the truth.

Madonna has been teasing Rescue Me so much. Why the hell would she drop it if she was that excited to perform it?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.