Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

SNL fires new cast member for past insensitive jokes

14 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

People are so damn stupid and act as if humans have a one track mind. 

Not only that, they expect us to change something in the government, like we HAVEN’T been trying

Just say you’re okay with racism and move on.

”tHeRe aRe MoRe ImPORTant ThInGS tO BItCh aboUT” 

shut the fuck up, lmao. We can drag The Government AND fat jar of mayonnaise at the same time. Benefits of being a human on the internet. 

Like I said above, intentions matter. A comedian wants to make people happy and laugh. You don't have to like his style of comedy, I don't find anything he said very funny, but tell me which is more pressing: a comedian saying racist shit because they want people to laugh; or the president of the United fucking States saying racist shit on the daily because he's an actual fucking racist, AND intends to hurt minorities including people of color and LGBTQs with disgusting, bigoted policy, such as the Muslim ban and the transgender military ban as well as the administrations trans bathroom policy?

I'm not saying you can't be upset about what this guy has said or done. However, more energy needs to be focused towards ACTUAL racist people who ACTUALLY WANT to hurt minorities and people of color.

That's my criticism of "cancel culture." You're out here canceling no1curr "celebs" for saying off color things when most of these people don't have the platforms or the power or the influence to make any change. Your focus should be on those who do have the platform and influence and power to make change. Fuck the rest.

4 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Because while you guys bitch and whine about a comedian saying racist things, we have an actual white supremacist in the white house who says racist things every fucking day.

4 hours ago, The Hawaiian Queen said:

We have MULTIPLE Supreme Court Justices accused of RAPED

We have a President who is separating children from their parents at the border

We have police officers who are still on duty even after they murder innocent civilians like Mike Brown.

And THIS is your main concern? Someone making poor comments in the past? wtf does that have to do with anything.

And that’s not to say he shouldn’t apologize and own up, because the fact he didnt immediately come out and go “I’m sorry for what I said and for my offensive language. I had no ill intentions and will be moving forward with my career more carefully”. But gurl, learn some PRIORITIES. 

Cancel culture is disgusting and frankly hypocritical because the same people it defends are some of the messiness people

sorry not sorry

"Who cares if American citizens were racist in the 1950s they should only be focusing on Eisenhower's negligence!!" lmfao2 

8 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

"Who cares if American citizens were racist in the 1950s they should only be focusing on Eisenhower's negligence!!" lmfao2 

That makes 100% no sense and is the most random comment I’ve ever heard

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.