Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Lady Gaga arrives at Haus Beauty Launch

9 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

The way we have no professional pics I'm convinced they were posing in front of an empty room nicki5 

i wont lie the makeup looks like shit but i just bought one glam attack in chained ballerina just to say i did nicki5 

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

i wont lie the makeup looks like shit but i just bought one glam attack in chained ballerina just to say i did nicki5 

ALBERT THE ARTPOP AND BORN THIS WAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS WE'RE GETTING IS ENOUGH TO FORGIVE THE MAKEUP fall7 

2 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

ALBERT THE ARTPOP AND BORN THIS WAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS WE'RE GETTING IS ENOUGH TO FORGIVE THE MAKEUP fall7 

2 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

APPLAUSE fall3 It's so nice seeing her acknowledge ARTPOP after she felt so defeated during the era ny3 

the manicure acknowledgent giveup1 applause giveup1 standing by her records no matter what....the artistic integrity 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

This honestly looks so lame. gag1 That speech she gave was total bluffing. I sincerely don't understand why she's wasting her time on this (other than money) when she could just be making music. Didn't she cry and complain about this 2 years ago?

4 years ago nicki5 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.