Sign in to follow this  

Mandy Moore | Seventh Studio Album | 2020

Ruthless Love    3,470

mandy-moore-single.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Track listing (TBD)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles

When I Wasn't Watching
300x0w.jpg

ajp    9,429

7? nicki5

Where have I been? brit3

BlancLover    918
4 hours ago, ajp said:

7? nicki5

Where have I been? brit3

Well she did released albums in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007 and 2009. Everything just went under the radar because she didn't sexualize her image and went the sophisticated way, which is really a breath of fresh air. It's just that she transitioned to acting very well that her music career derailed. Also, having a controlling ex-husband took a toll on her music career. 

Ruthless Love    3,470
On 9/17/2019 at 4:06 PM, BlancLover said:

Well she did released albums in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007 and 2009. Everything just went under the radar because she didn't sexualize her image and went the sophisticated way, which is really a breath of fresh air. It's just that she transitioned to acting very well that her music career derailed. Also, having a controlling ex-husband took a toll on her music career. 

Exactly. I remember Coverage coming out, and just being in awe at how different she was from the rest, and how much I loved it. That album felt very Mandy, despite being a covers album. The music industry went one way, and she went the other. She tried two major labels after leaving Epic, before releasing Wild Hope and they just did not work out for her and the career she wanted. I'm proud of her for coming back stronger and better than ever.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:33 PM, BlueBalls said:

If this album sounds like her new single, I'm gonna love it.

I have a feeling it's going to, because she's working with the same people on the album.

Ruthless Love    3,470

She has completed the album; she just did three songs, and claims they were recorded to tape and live off of the floor. This is exciting!

Ruthless Love    3,470
2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

She's coming, my Poor Wig 

Sew that lacefront down, 'cause she's about to SLAYYYY

Ruthless Love    3,470
6 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

She's shooting something today. My guess? Either the album shoot or a new music video!

Nevermind... it's just for This is Us.

BlueBalls    278

Oh, well... lol

Wouldn't it be great if she/they could promote her new music on "This is Us"? Hope it's happening.

Need this album sooner than later.