Lover experience dates released

Lover    179,167

She’s gonna be the first woman to open an NFL stadium apparently when she becomes the first artist to play at SoFi stadium rih1 

This is pretty much what I expected. She’s not doing a full tour but clearly wants to keep momentum and appease international fans. This supports my theory she’ll release TS8 in 2020 and fully tour that + Lover in 2021 while she re-releases her old records. Hopefully she does Glastonbury/RiR and adds Asian dates bringing it to a total of like 20 dates.

Ghostface    7,516
2 minutes ago, Lover said:

She’s gonna be the first woman to open an NFL stadium apparently when she becomes the first artist to play at SoFi stadium rih1 

This is pretty much what I expected. She’s not doing a full tour but clearly wants to keep momentum and appease international fans. This supports my theory she’ll release TS8 in 2020 and fully tour that + Lover in 2021 while she re-releases her old records. Hopefully she does Glastonbury/RiR and adds Asian dates bringing it to a total of like 20 dates.

This would actually be great. Now I hope for this outcome. jj2

I am glad to see she will be giving more attention to European fans this time and finally visiting Brazil/SA. 

Urbanov    46,507

ok work bitch clap3 I already have my tickets for Open’er 2020 so see you there jj2 

ajp    9,228

What is this “Lover Fest” for the last 4 dates? Is she creating her own Lilith Fair? brit14