Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Want You In My Room | September 19, 2019

Last night, CRJ tweeted lyrics to “Want You In My Room” and a night photo of her and her band in front of a fountain, along with the emoji for “action” - hinting at this being a music video shoot.  cheer1

edit: It’s being released on September 19, 2019

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

OMG, It looks like the music video has got the 80's style. I'm glad she chose this single because it's one of my favorite yas2 In the Meantime, I bought the Japanese Edition of the album on eBay and it's coming to me asap 

I hate you ny1

I’m waiting to see what Universal Japan does before she tours there - if they release anything super deluxe sia1

1 minute ago, ajp said:

I hate you ny1

I’m waiting to see what Universal Japan does before she tours there - if they release anything super deluxe sia1

lol I don't know tbh. I heard there was gonna be Dedicate Side B though. I bought most of Carly's CDs except Kiss and Tug Of War which both are Standard. I own the Japanese Deluxe Edition of Emotion, Emotion Remixed and Emotion Side B from Japan. I can't believe it was only released over there. However, I can't wait for the moment when the music video comes out though.alex1

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

lol I don't know tbh. I heard there was gonna be Dedicate Side B though. I bought most of Carly's CDs except Kiss and Tug Of War which both are Standard. I own the Japanese Deluxe Edition of Emotion, Emotion Remixed and Emotion Side B from Japan. I can't believe it was only released over there. However, I can't wait for the moment when the music video comes out though.alex1

Yes, she has referenced the “Dedicated Side B/Part 2” many times and she has told fans at Meet & Greets that it is coming. Since, she is promoting Dedicated, and obligated to do so for 8 more months, I can see her releasing something in 2020.

Emotion Side B got released in US/Canada. It was Emotion Side B+ that was released only in Japan. I own both, including a signed artwork cover of ESB.

im glad another video is coming out, even if the North American Tour is ending but it will help her when she tours Asia.

1 minute ago, ajp said:

Yes, she has referenced the “Dedicated Side B/Part 2” many times and she has told fans at Meet & Greets that it is coming. Since, she is promoting Dedicated, and obligated to do so for 8 more months, I can see her releasing something in 2020.

Emotion Side B got released in US/Canada. It was Emotion Side B+ that was released only in Japan. I own both, including a signed artwork cover of ESB.

im glad another video is coming out, even if the North American Tour is ending but it will help her when she tours Asia.

This is the one I own. I forgot it was released over there lol2 and wow you got one signed by the singer, That is awesome. Yeah, I agree, especially in Japan where she's very popular. She's also starting to be popular in China as well

13 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

This is the one I own. I forgot it was released over there lol2 and wow you got one signed by the singer, That is awesome. Yeah, I agree, especially in Japan where she's very popular. She's also starting to be popular in China as well

In China, all it takes is one TV Show and overnight you have a million fans - like Taylor has done. CRJ is doing one show in Hong Kong, but I do hope she doesn’t waste the opportunity to go over to Mainland China for a show or two.

31 minutes ago, Maria said:

Well, I was hoping for a video for "Everything He Needs" or "Julien", but I'll take anything at this rate I guess! dead2

Julien was just a promo single, and after seeing Everything He Needs performed on her tour, the audience wasn’t really into it - unlike Want You In My Room. I would bet that playing these songs LIVE helped them decide which one to release next.

This could be the 4th and final single, so why not do a video for a song that is a fan favourite... rav3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.