Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LetoyaLuckettStan

Better music in the 2000s: Kylie or Madonna

Hmm... idk. Fever is pop perfection, imo. But Music is very good in its way. 

Body Language did that

but Madonna showed everyone up with Confessions.

It's hard to say. I would say Madonna's music in the 2000s just had more depth and variety. It was more interesting. X is not doing anything for Kylie jj4

Lest we forget Hard Candy and Fever...

Light Years was just OK, Body Language was fantastic and X and Fever were both good too. Music and COADF were both good, but I don't like either American Life or Hard Candy, there's maybe like six good songs between the two of them. So I'll say Kylie.

Well, both of them had incredible highs and notable lows through the decade, but I'd say Madonna edges it a bit simply because she released two very good albums that have gone to have a now iconic status. Kylie managed to take the world over with Fever but she didn't sustain it while Madonna was able to. Kylie has some impressive moments in the 2000s but Madonna's music I believe is better. But make no mistake, Kylie's right on Madonna's heels for the decade. 

In the 80s and 90s, it was Madonna... the music was near flawless. However, in the 00s and 10s, its definitely Kylie. Kylie has had a few duds, but her musical output has been generally FAR superior to that of Madonna, especially from 2008 onwards.

Madonna's music was always more interesting, even at the 2000s so her. Fever is the only Kylie album i still listen in full from her 2000s releases, and it still a pop album as her rest albums in that decade. Idk, most Kylie music seems so.. simple and easy to me. She did something different at late 90s but that's all.

bebe1 

46 minutes ago, Madame X said:

and it still a pop album as her rest albums in that decade

220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Body_Language.png

Light Years > Music

Fever > American Life

Body Language > COADF

X > Hard Candy

I guess for LY and BL, Madonna's albums are a bit better, but Kylie's music fits my personal taste much more nicki5

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Body_Language.png

Light Years > Music

Fever > American Life

Body Language > COADF

X > Hard Candy

I guess for LY and BL, Madonna's albums are a bit better, but Kylie's music fits my personal taste much more nicki5

Everything you posted is your personal taste sis cause i disagree with everything, except Fever and American Life. nicki5

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.