Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Mark Ronson 'comes out' as sapiosexual

The "Perfect Illusion"

Hit-Maker

Seems like Mark isn't the only one spouting made-up statements this day ny1

He makes me wet but can we cancel these new -sexuals please? giveup1 

3 hours ago, Andres said:

I lowkey hate when people use made up terms like this because it's so obvious they just don't want to say bi dead7 

This isn't a made up term bey8

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

He should probably know that a lot of nazis and other racist groups have begun to use that term as a whistle word. They’ve coded it to mean “I’m only attracted to white people”.

yikes rip2 you'd think he would've done his research first..unless oprah12 

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

not if the 1st person is smart enough for him in the first place mad5 

but then someone smarter could woo him away. he'd probably get a hard on by someone saying they got a high grade in their dissertation and if it's higher than his partners he'd sleep with them

1 minute ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

but then someone smarter could woo him away. he'd probably get a hard on by someone saying they got a high grade in their dissertation and if it's higher than his partners he'd sleep with them

Not at all mad5

That's like saying anyone so says they like big tits/dick will immediately leave their partner if they find someone else with bigger tits/dick mad5

It's not love if they're only attracted to that specific piece about them. 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Not at all mad5

That's like saying anyone so says they like big tits/dick will immediately leave their partner if they find someone else with bigger tits/dick mad5

It's not love if they're only attracted to that specific piece about them. 

If he's with someone who's got a PhD in Physics but then meets someone who has won the Nobel Prize then he's going to be instantly attracted to them and as he asks about what they've done he'll start to get hard and probably sleep with them in the toilets. 

5 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

If he's with someone who's got a PhD in Physics but then meets someone who has won the Nobel Prize then he's going to be instantly attracted to them and as he asks about what they've done he'll start to get hard and probably sleep with them in the toilets. 

These assumptions about a person you don't know is disgusting. 

Log off.

On 9/20/2019 at 1:04 AM, Americunt said:

He should probably know that a lot of nazis and other racist groups have begun to use that term as a whistle word. They’ve coded it to mean “I’m only attracted to white people”.

I just did a google and couldn't find anything. I like my nazi-detector on point, so I'd like to see where it's coming from if you have any links.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.