Radio chops Lana off "Angel"

Maraj    66,921

This is literally so sick, she’s the best part of the song. I hope it flops on radio bc of this.  

Americunt    16,290

Yep, pretty much as expected. Radio wants uptempo material and Lana literally halved the tempo of the rest of the song for her part. dead2 

ajp    9,458

Shady bitches brit12

Robi    1,083

The best part of the song smh 

Luca    39,254

What was the reason? It brings some diversity to the song and this bridge is literally the best part of the song, radio is so ugly no wonder no one listens to it anymore. 

Modern Woman    11,563

Lana is the Heidi from Sugababes on this collab, so it's understandable. The song is dreadful and Ariana is dreadfuller. Lana was the only reason I tuned in nicki4

Agugaga    1,578

Judging by the looks of it, soon the entire song will be cut from radio, so no need to worry Lana fans. ny2 

Madonna    39,595
1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Judging by the looks of it, soon the entire song will be cut from radio, so no need to worry Lana fans. ny2 

I mean thank God, she didn't feature XTina instead. The song probably wouldn't habe entered the top 100 if that were the case. carla1 

Mariah's 18 #1's    1,863

Cutting the best part of the song?

Why cut out the heart of the song when there's two rotten toe nails they could have cut off first gag1

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.