Jump to content

Is Cardi a fad?

Will Cardi last?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Cardi last?

    • Yes
      11
    • No
      7
    • BRATATATA
      5


Recommended Posts

Lilac    128

The new rap chanteuse on the block has certainly made a name for herself in such a quick time, skyrocketing to fame with her number 1 album, singles, and Grammy win. The question is, will this success last? 

It seems like with every new release there’s a decline in the charts and streams. Not to mention her rocky road of problematic things she has said leaving a bitter taste in the GPs mouth!ari7

What do you guys think? Will Cardi B burn out after a couple of years or become a certified Rap Legend?ari7

Disqussaura1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simón.    23,676

Can these Cardi BG threads get more innovative please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilac    128
7 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Can these Cardi BG threads get more innovative please 

I’m genuinely asking though-brit15

I feel like she could have a solid career in the making she has the talent and her videos and performances are a serve. I feel like she obsesses too much on what people think of her she doesn’t need to respond to every criticism it’ll just get to her head and make her go crazy!ari7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simón.    23,676
5 minutes ago, Lilac said:

’m genuinely asking though-

We have a thread like this all the time. It’s boring af

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,583
3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

We have a thread like this all the time. It’s boring af

No tea no shade but Cardi’s last few singles haven’t performed too well. So this thread is like a legit concern. But at least she makes a coin off being a personality/reality star. oprah14 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simón.    23,676
5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

No tea no shade but Cardi’s last few singles haven’t performed too well. So this thread is like a legit concern. But at least she makes a coin off being a personality/reality star. oprah14 

You‘re right. Your opinion matters literally so much. You are the queen of BG. No one ever would find you annoying here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winnie.    18,719

Yes she’s a fad, as evident by her recent singles failing to last more than a second in top 20. 

She got most of her hype from being a IG comedian and the faux Nicki rivalry. 

Cardi B 2 will debut with less than 100k first week, and she has yet to do a tour because she has no power. 

Floppi B. All those streams and collabs couldn’t solidify a solo career.

A moment most pleasing to my career to see Cardi in the line at unemployment with kulture sipping a Capri-Sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Entea    29,244

Cardi's era has been and gone rav2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,679
3 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

A moment most pleasing to my career to see Cardi in the line at unemployment with kulture sipping a Capri-Sun.

fall6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    93,944
1 hour ago, Simón. said:

You‘re right. Your opinion matters literally so much. You are the queen of BG. No one ever would find you annoying here 

Maybe you snapped tea1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Zolanski    5,624
48 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

A moment most pleasing to my career to see Cardi in the line at unemployment with kulture sipping a Capri-Sun.

623547272331919382.png?v=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom    6,418

Cardi won't be largely remembered, and she doesn't deserve to be. /thread wendy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    83,662
8 hours ago, Winnie. said:

kulture sipping a Capri-Sun.

fall8lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 6:51 AM, Lilac said:

The new rap chanteuse on the block has certainly made a name for herself in such a quick time, skyrocketing to fame with her number 1 album, singles, and Grammy win. The question is, will this success last? 

 

Isn't a chanteuse a singer? I didn't know Cracki sang, i thought she rapped or whatever.

 

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,583
On 9/21/2019 at 2:29 AM, Simón. said:

You‘re right. Your opinion matters literally so much. You are the queen of BG. No one ever would find you annoying here 

Thanks! And who the fuck are you? Have we had encounters before? Or are you another one of my lil stalkers xtina6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simón.    23,676
16 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Or are you another one of my lil stalkers xtina6 

Lol in your dreams maybe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,583
36 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Lol in your dreams maybe 

Can’t dream about something you didn’t know existed rav2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilac    128
9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Isn't a chanteuse a singer? I didn't know Cracki sang, i thought she rapped or whatever.

 

undefined

Idk... I couldn’t tell you.

giphy.gif

She sings sometimes. If that’s what you wanna call it. For me personally it sounds like a drowning cat!ari7 The power that has!ari7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cl!t    490

Cardi is a flash in the pan. No lasting impact like Nicki :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×