Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lilac

Is Cardi a fad?

Will Cardi last?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cardi last?

• Yes
    • No
    • BRATATATA

The new rap chanteuse on the block has certainly made a name for herself in such a quick time, skyrocketing to fame with her number 1 album, singles, and Grammy win. The question is, will this success last? 

It seems like with every new release there’s a decline in the charts and streams. Not to mention her rocky road of problematic things she has said leaving a bitter taste in the GPs mouth!ari7

What do you guys think? Will Cardi B burn out after a couple of years or become a certified Rap Legend?ari7

Disqussaura1

7 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Can these Cardi BG threads get more innovative please 

I’m genuinely asking though-brit15

I feel like she could have a solid career in the making she has the talent and her videos and performances are a serve. I feel like she obsesses too much on what people think of her she doesn’t need to respond to every criticism it’ll just get to her head and make her go crazy!ari7

3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

We have a thread like this all the time. It’s boring af

No tea no shade but Cardi’s last few singles haven’t performed too well. So this thread is like a legit concern. But at least she makes a coin off being a personality/reality star. oprah14 

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

No tea no shade but Cardi’s last few singles haven’t performed too well. So this thread is like a legit concern. But at least she makes a coin off being a personality/reality star. oprah14 

You‘re right. Your opinion matters literally so much. You are the queen of BG. No one ever would find you annoying here 

Yes she’s a fad, as evident by her recent singles failing to last more than a second in top 20. 

She got most of her hype from being a IG comedian and the faux Nicki rivalry. 

Cardi B 2 will debut with less than 100k first week, and she has yet to do a tour because she has no power. 

Floppi B. All those streams and collabs couldn’t solidify a solo career.

A moment most pleasing to my career to see Cardi in the line at unemployment with kulture sipping a Capri-Sun.

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

You‘re right. Your opinion matters literally so much. You are the queen of BG. No one ever would find you annoying here 

Maybe you snapped tea1 

On 9/21/2019 at 6:51 AM, Lilac said:

The new rap chanteuse on the block has certainly made a name for herself in such a quick time, skyrocketing to fame with her number 1 album, singles, and Grammy win. The question is, will this success last? 

Isn't a chanteuse a singer? I didn't know Cracki sang, i thought she rapped or whatever.

undefined

On 9/21/2019 at 2:29 AM, Simón. said:

Thanks! And who the fuck are you? Have we had encounters before? Or are you another one of my lil stalkers xtina6 

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Isn't a chanteuse a singer? I didn't know Cracki sang, i thought she rapped or whatever.

undefined

Idk... I couldn’t tell you.

giphy.gif

She sings sometimes. If that’s what you wanna call it. For me personally it sounds like a drowning cat!ari7 The power that has!ari7

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.