Britney goes to the Daytime Beauty Awards with Sam

Gravity    883

EE77t6AXkAAK_0u?format=jpg&name=large

EE77t6BW4AIC2Dz?format=jpg&name=large

EE7xHFJXoAAOBDz?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EE8DfpaXsAA3IAn?format=jpg&name=large

The Beauty Awards honored Sam Asghari with Outstanding Achievement in Fitness. But apparently she felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave.

It's cute she went to support him even though she has bad social anxiety and doesn't like award shows and red carpets anymore.

Gravity    883

Also some IG posts.

I literally LOVE this look. cry8 The last post though 'I felt beautiful' YES BRINNY as you always should.antm1

Ruthless Love    3,469

I like it... but I'm over her continuing to use a reddish brown in her hair; wish it were a lighter brunette or a flat brunette.

Mikey Likey    1,337

There’s also video of her on the carpet and her looking at her publicist saying she wanted to go and they ended up turning around and leaving fall4 

Chris Morlock    44,703

When the fuck was the beauty awards a thing jj4

But Britney looks amazing and it's nice of her to support her beaux but she shouldn't be there if she has so much social anxiety.

Living Dead Boy    2,730

She looks great and the fact that she wanted to support Sam and go out to an event says a lot about how well she's handling everything.

Obviously she looks a little tired but who wouldn't be. The hair color looks good and the smile is genuine.

Ruthless Love    3,469
On 9/21/2019 at 9:44 AM, Princess Aurora said:

She looks amazing like this. Dark blonde would fit her perfectly 

024.jpg

Ruthless Love    3,469
41 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Yes, that's Perfect

I'm hoping she goes there next, but am enjoying a brunette Britney. Though, I'd prefer a lighter brunette, honestly. Like this:

001.jpg

Living Dead Boy    2,730
On 9/21/2019 at 8:53 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I like it... but I'm over her continuing to use a reddish brown in her hair; wish it were a lighter brunette or a flat brunette.

The darker red brown is to keep a healthy looking color with more longevity and less trips to the salon when covering the platinum blonde.

If she tried a medium blonde/brown color it could fade and look ashy or dull after a few weeks.

It's less maintenance so I'm sure that plays a factor since she always goes back to it.

I don't hate the color but I agree a dimensional midtone brown or dark blonde always looks good on her.