Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

So...this is like her worst tour, right?

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Did you see it live or what?

Are people sneaking in cameras?

We have a full audio recording of it. She is doing exactly 4 old songs in full. The rest is just snippets, Madame X songs and cover songs. Oh and she's talking and telling jokes for like half of the show. mad5 

Stage visuals have leaked and they look pretty but overall, it's a huge fucking disappointment.

5 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

What were you expecting? It's literally in a theatre. nicki5 

What does the venue have to do with the song choices or the setlist? mad5 I keep hearing people say: "it'S a tHeaTre TouR!!11!!" but I fail to see what that has to do with the fact that the setlist is a fucking mess with only 5 old songs, 2 covers and the rest Madame Clown songs with way too much talking in between. It's in no way worth the ticket price she's charging and the real reason phones are not allowed is because she doesn't want people to know how awful she sounds live (even though it's well known).

32 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

What were you expecting? It's literally in a theatre. nicki5 

What does a venue have to do with a clownish setlist brit15

I saw Marina live a couple years ago in a theater and she delivered visuals + plenty of full-length songs old and new 

cry4

i'm not a huge fan of Madonna but i appreciate most of her output -like any pop music fan should- and that setlist is just horrid. i appreciate she stands behind Madame X no matter what but to literally waste one of her very last tours (as sad as that sounds) on this album with that setlist is just... A BAD CHOICE i hope she won't come to regret.

I feel like too many artists perform old songs. And when you get to her age, you start to feel bored or annoyed playing the same 25 songs for 20+ years. 

It's the Madame X tour. Not the Greatest Hits + my latest singles tour jj4

Let her do what she wants with her career. 

27 minutes ago, Luca said:

It's called Madame X tour for a reason? jj4 

And what about it? MDNA Tour had a 50/50 balance of old songs and new material and she managed to include the majority of the album, same goes for the Rebel heart Tour. This tour has absolutely no balance and the selection of old songs is literally The same 5 songs she's been regularly pulling out since S&S + American Life.

This "it's not a greatest hits tour" argument is so lame and tired. NO ONE WAS ASKING FOR A GH TOUR!

Im dying of kiing at people especially fans still bitching about her doing new stuff, like you had 20 years to get used to idea of her hating to perform old stuff and you still have issues with that then its only on you. 

Its called Madame X Tour not Madame Old Hits Tour jj4

I dont mind at all her not doing old stuff as far i care she could ditch all older songs and perform MX in full and add Candy Shop to just piss off bitching fans even more eve1

If you couldn't buy ticket or didn't get any on time it doesnt mean you have to go apeshit over it, and if you dont go anyway cos you dont want to so why bother hating on something you are not going to be part of anyway dead2

Not to mention at this point there is no possible way to actually judge anythig except setlist choice which is your personal taste and your opinions are not Universal or matter in anyway shrug1

Reviews are raving, her voice is in best shape in years, and that you can actually judge thanks to videos and audios, and thats what people who went to MXT agree on same as professional reviews shrug1

She can never win shes doing same old thing - bitching cos shes not doing something new, fresh and different. Now she is doing that and there are still people wanting her to "do the old thing as always!!!" 

She wanted to do small intimate shows and shes doing it, bitch as much as you want it wont change anything, and while some of you cry into pillow rest of us are gonna enjoy it either by being there or by following all the news and hopefully official releases soon. 

Oh and she was saying for months before album dropped that she is going to perform mostly new songs only shrug1 its not like she didnt "warn" before ew2

@Gilly downvote if you agree 100% with me

7 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im dying of kiing at people especially fans still bitching about her doing new stuff, like you had 20 years to get used to idea of her hating to perform old stuff and you still have issues with that then its only on you. 

Its called Madame X Tour not Madame Old Hits Tour jj4

I dont mind at all her not doing old stuff as far i care she could ditch all older songs and perform MX in full and add Candy Shop to just piss off bitching fans even more eve1

If you couldn't buy ticket or didn't get any on time it doesnt mean you have to go apeshit over it, and if you dont go anyway cos you dont want to so why bother hating on something you are not going to be part of anyway dead2

Not to mention at this point there is no possible way to actually judge anythig except setlist choice which is your personal taste and your opinions are not Universal or matter in anyway shrug1

Reviews are raving, her voice is in best shape in years, and that you can actually judge thanks to videos and audios, and thats what people who went to MXT agree on same as professional reviews shrug1

She can never win shes doing same old thing - bitching cos shes not doing something new, fresh and different. Now she is doing that and there are still people wanting her to "do the old thing as always!!!" 

She wanted to do small intimate shows and shes doing it, bitch as much as you want it wont change anything, and while some of you cry into pillow rest of us are gonna enjoy it either by being there or by following all the news and hopefully official releases soon. 

Oh and she was saying for months before album dropped that she is going to perform mostly new songs only shrug1 its not like she didnt "warn" before ew2

@Gilly downvote if you agree 100% with me

I dont think its about the new Songs , i think People are just Not Here for the old songs she Chose. 

Like LIB PDP and HN, Vouge cos she is doing the same stuff on each tour and mostly ignores the Rest

Thnak God she does Frozen cry6 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.