Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

So...this is like her worst tour, right?

3 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

She Really loves LIB jj5 

As do I, these hoes can seethe but I’m pumped that my first Madonna concert will include some bops I love in addition to mostly supporting a concept record that I also really enjoy, #AbsolutelyNoRegrets jj5

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

We have a full audio recording of it. She is doing exactly 4 old songs in full. The rest is just snippets, Madame X songs and cover songs. Oh and she's talking and telling jokes for like half of the show. mad5 

Stage visuals have leaked and they look pretty but overall, it's a huge fucking disappointment.

Where? 

From what we have seen and heard so far, the tour appears rather underwhelming. A pretty weak setlist to top it off. It may improve if she changes up the setlist in upcoming shows, but I doubt that. Its supporting a pretty bad album so it's not surprising. Any news on ticket sales figures? From what I can see on ticket sites, tickets are still available for pretty much all dates and cities. 

13 hours ago, Nezha said:

From what we have seen and heard so far, the tour appears rather underwhelming. A pretty weak setlist to top it off. It may improve if she changes up the setlist in upcoming shows, but I doubt that. Its supporting a pretty bad album so it's not surprising. Any news on ticket sales figures? From what I can see on ticket sites, tickets are still available for pretty much all dates and cities. 

yes its just to expensive for normal fans

17 hours ago, Nezha said:

Sold out in some US cities and completely sold out for all the dates in France and Portugal.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.