Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Madonna: "Madame X is disrespected"

Madame so appreciates all who came to the theatre and enjoyed the show with their. eyes and ears only——However she is mystified and bewildered that their are others who refuse to honor her wishes and continue to sneak in recording devices or tear open the sealed pouches to film the show, Disturbing the audience and the performers and disrespecting her as an artist. If you cannot experience Madame theatre without the use of a recording device-then this show is not for you!! #liveinthemoment #nophonezone #bam #madamex

Madame X has got to shut the fuck up and start lowering her prices for that messy show, so more people will come and see it.

Aside from that, the phone videos and recordings tend to be better than her shitty DVD releases. jj2 

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

Madame X has got to shut the fuck up and start lowering her prices for that messy show, so more people will come and see it.

Aside from that, the phone videos and recordings tend to be better than her shitty DVD releases. jj2 

Lord have mercy pls dont let her do the cut like during her latest dvds dead4 

2 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

Lord have mercy pls dont let her do the cut like during her latest dvds dead4 

Oh she will. dead4 She spent more time editing the tour DVDs in MDNA and RH eras than recording the albums. dead4

I must say I think I finally see what everyone talks about. I LOVE Madonna, but this is getting ridiculous. This whole era is turning into a shit show because of her gimmicks. No one asked for this show. And how DARE she be mad about people recording the show they spent hundreds, some over a THOUSAND DOLLARS, to see.

I'm over it Madge. Madame X is absolutely insufferable.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.