Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Toxic vs. Crazy In Love

ads  

46 members have voted

1. 1. qw

Jay-Z’s wife made several points with Crazy in Love.gaga6

Toxic is a bop made for the gays I love both but I’ll have to pick Crazy in God. It’s more memorable to me imogaga6

When I think of Britney, I think Baby One More time or Oops I Did it Againgaga6

Toxic a globally remembered smash; Not only does the entire GP young and old know the words, but 'indie kids' or whatever you'd like to call them bop to it as well and its been associated with popular 'shippings' + it was Melanie Martinez's audition song for The Voice (much to Xtinct's dismay), launching her career as an alt girl. gaga6

3 hours ago, Venom said:

Toxic a globally remembered smash; Not only does the entire GP young and old know the words, but 'indie kids' or whatever you'd like to call them bop to it as well and its been associated with popular 'shippings' + it was Melanie Martinez's audition song for The Voice (much to Xtinct's dismay), launching her career as an alt girl. gaga6

She should’ve just went over to The X Factor  and auditioned in front of Britney. At least “The Voice” is still going and Xtina is touring. We can’t say the same for everything else, including Melanie xtina6 

8 hours ago, Liam said:

Toxic made it to the top ten despite Britney being blacklisted on radio. I think considering the circumstances chart positions mean nothing

Hitting #1 on pop radio is being “Blacklisted” ny4 

The fucking foolery of this fanbase. Not on my fucking watch ny13 

3 hours ago, Gabe. said:

no shade as i love Toxic myself but who even remembers it these days? any recent iconic performances? CIL is still A FUCKING MOMENT.

I've heard Toxic many times on the radio, at clubs etc. in my country. Even my straight cousin had it on his playlist once. brit15

Better music video: Toxic, one of britney’s best. CIL’s isn’t as memorable.

Better Legacy: CIL is forever iconic and will be forever remembered as Bey’s breakout solo.

Better song: Toxic - still sounds fresh today while CIL sounds dated 

Im obviously biased and picked Toxic, but both are great songs. Also it’s only anecdotal, but I hear Toxic everywhere at restaurants and bars and clubs, but I’ve only heard CIL a handful of times.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.