Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Toxic vs. Crazy In Love

ads  

46 members have voted

1. 1. qw

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Better music video: Toxic, one of britney’s best. CIL’s isn’t as memorable.

Better Legacy: CIL is forever iconic and will be forever remembered as Bey’s breakout solo.

Better song: Toxic - still sounds fresh today while CIL sounds dated 

Im obviously biased and picked Toxic, but both are great songs. Also it’s only anecdotal, but I hear Toxic everywhere at restaurants and bars and clubs, but I’ve only heard CIL a handful of times.  

I mean if I ate, partied and slept at Planet Hollywood in Vegas from 2013-2018 I would’ve heard Toxic a lot too brit9 

47 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I mean if I ate, partied and slept at Planet Hollywood in Vegas from 2013-2018 I would’ve heard Toxic a lot too brit9 

I must be filthy rich to afford a 5-year stay at PH brit9 

On 9/23/2019 at 11:21 AM, Gabe. said:

no shade as i love Toxic myself but who even remembers it these days? any recent iconic performances? CIL is still A FUCKING MOMENT.

Are you joking? lmfao1 

Toxic is really one of these songs everyone knows... It just isn’t one of those songs that you can deem as forgotten because it’s just so recognizable. 

23 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Are you joking? lmfao1 

Toxic is really one of these songs everyone knows... It just isn’t one of those songs that you can deem as forgotten because it’s just so recognizable. 

no i am not joking. of course any homosexual over 26 years old knows the song but other than that is it really THAT remembered?

21 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

no i am not joking. of course any homosexual over 26 years old knows the song but other than that is it really THAT remembered?

Yes? My friend’s 10-year old sister heard the iconic instrumentals to it and instantly knew it. I’d say it’s more known to younger generations than BOMT. 

20 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

Yes. Every straight celebrity male or female mention this song as their favourite when asked about Britney. It's like her only 'cool' song for the straights to listen to. It's also close in views with CIL on yt. 

I just think that CIL is more remembered cuz Beyonce performs it everytime in big performances and she rerecords it for movies and what not. 

41 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

Well my straight cousins were boping to it. bebe1 And i wasn't the one to pick the song, they did. bebe1 

ok MAYBE you're all right and the song is vividly remembered by other demographics other than the one i mentioned; that doesn't take away from the fact that CIL is more iconic/well known and that's just the way it is. shrug1

12 hours ago, harry said:

Toxic is played all the time. Like literally everywhere. It’s quite insane. 

I know and right now there’s a video on Facebook warning you not to drink whiteclaw using her song using the gender changing Snapchat filter ny6 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.