Sign in to follow this  

Toxic vs. Crazy In Love

ads  

33 members have voted

1. 1. qw

Régine Filange    23,063

Two songs released at the same period, many stans have compare their success and impact. Which is more remembered? gaga6 In US is Crazy in Love 100% but i'm not sure about worldwide tbh.

gaga6 

Lilac    147

Jay-Z’s wife made several points with Crazy in Love.gaga6

Toxic is a bop made for the gays I love both but I’ll have to pick Crazy in God. It’s more memorable to me imogaga6

When I think of Britney, I think Baby One More time or Oops I Did it Againgaga6

ShutUpRae    338

Toxic.

Both bops but CIL looks and sounds like of half of all of bey's videos to come after, imo which makes it less remembered

Sharpay Evans    6,465

Toxic a globally remembered smash; Not only does the entire GP young and old know the words, but 'indie kids' or whatever you'd like to call them bop to it as well and its been associated with popular 'shippings' + it was Melanie Martinez's audition song for The Voice (much to Xtinct's dismay), launching her career as an alt girl. gaga6

Hylia    83,952

Toxic sweetie I’m so sorry

Agugaga    1,578
3 hours ago, Venom said:

Toxic a globally remembered smash; Not only does the entire GP young and old know the words, but 'indie kids' or whatever you'd like to call them bop to it as well and its been associated with popular 'shippings' + it was Melanie Martinez's audition song for The Voice (much to Xtinct's dismay), launching her career as an alt girl. gaga6

She should’ve just went over to The X Factor  and auditioned in front of Britney. At least “The Voice” is still going and Xtina is touring. We can’t say the same for everything else, including Melanie xtina6 

Liam    16,113
2 hours ago, Pauly Antonio said:

the one that went #1

Toxic made it to the top ten despite Britney being blacklisted on radio. I think considering the circumstances chart positions mean nothing

Pauly Antonio    304
4 minutes ago, Liam said:

Toxic made it to the top ten despite Britney being blacklisted on radio. I think considering the circumstances chart positions mean nothing

well... I guess the one that was named "song of the century" by Rolling Stones 😊😊😊

Gabe.    5,044

the timeless one; CIL. EVERYONE loses their shit as soon as they hear THAT intro. clap2

Gabe.    5,044

no shade as i love Toxic myself but who even remembers it these days? any recent iconic performances? CIL is still A FUCKING MOMENT.

Jjang    13,706

Honestly they're equally as memorable and iconic.

Agugaga    1,578
8 hours ago, Liam said:

Hitting #1 on pop radio is being “Blacklisted” ny4 

The fucking foolery of this fanbase. Not on my fucking watch ny13 

Régine Filange    23,063
3 hours ago, Gabe. said:

no shade as i love Toxic myself but who even remembers it these days? any recent iconic performances? CIL is still A FUCKING MOMENT.

I've heard Toxic many times on the radio, at clubs etc. in my country. Even my straight cousin had it on his playlist once. brit15

Vesper    4,854

Better music video: Toxic, one of britney’s best. CIL’s isn’t as memorable.

Better Legacy: CIL is forever iconic and will be forever remembered as Bey’s breakout solo.

Better song: Toxic - still sounds fresh today while CIL sounds dated 

Im obviously biased and picked Toxic, but both are great songs. Also it’s only anecdotal, but I hear Toxic everywhere at restaurants and bars and clubs, but I’ve only heard CIL a handful of times.  

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.