Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Cupcakke Quits Music

Cupcakke just went on her Instagram Live and announced that she was quitting music. I will post a video of it when it's uploaded...

She announced that she was cancelling her tour, will be removing her music from streaming platforms, and deleting her social media. She claims she lost lots of money ($700k) in a gambling incident, as well as was hurt by the fact that kids were singing along to her music and that she wants to go to heaven.

Think this is a good video...

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

She claims she lost lots of money ($700k) in a gambling incident, as well as was hurt by the fact that kids were singing along to her music and that she wants to go to heaven.

I hope she is okay

zMloped.gif 

I don't like to speculate about stuff like this but I think she's having another breakdown. I really hope she gets through this cry9 she's super talented and it would be such a waste to end her career this early.  The stuff about wanting to go to Heaven is really weird in particular. Like sis...wha? I think miss God has bigger problems to worry about than you rapping about dick.

I just saw the video and I hope she finds the help she needs omg. I noticed after the whole Camila & Shawn tweets, she started to downward spiral and just seemed to be trolling(?) and talking shit about other artists as well on Twitter. 

10 minutes ago, Divine said:

Her tweets calling out Camila were a scream but after that racism she displayed towards Miss Chungha tonight, good riddance. xx

I mean she's on her insta live saying shit like we won't see her again and you know what, I think you need to be a little more concerned about someone who's clearly having a breakdown and displaying suicidal tendencies than you are over a fucking tweet

It was quite a wild and emotional livestream, so whenever somebody is able to get the video, please feel free to share it and I'll attach it to the OP.

I think she's really going through something she needs to seek help for and I hope she gets it. There seems to be a few questionable things she's doing lately and she doesn't seem totally herself. I hope she gets better and changes her mind.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.