Divine

Games & Competitions | Discussion and Suggestion

00ODPSs.png

Welcome to the Games & Competitions Discussion Thread!

In this thread you can provide feedback for current games, suggest new ones, ask for any revivals, gauge interest, and plan out your own game as well!

If you would like, you can see what events are coming up the events schedule so you can determine when certain events will happen and see if any concepts or dates clash with one another!

If you would like to consider hosting an event, please see the Hosting Events FAQ.

We hope to see you all taking part in our upcoming events!
lotus1 

i just remembered, what about that game when we all had an image representing each member (to stay anonymous) and sent in one song for each category (bop, sex, love, etc) and the host(s) rate the songs sent to them then the other members vote on the best song that round. then the song with the least votes, gets that member evicted.

idk if thats the actual gameplay but i havent found the thread yet

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i just remembered, what about that game when we all had an image representing each member (to stay anonymous) and sent in one song for each category (bop, sex, love, etc) and the host(s) rate the songs sent to them then the other members vote on the best song that round. then the song with the least votes, gets that member evicted.

This sounds like Holy Trinity? @Hyun.

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

1 minute ago, Divine said:

This sounds like Holy Trinity? @Hyun.

thought the same yeah? link thread here, some slight differences to the mechanic Chris explained but it's fairly similar

id like to have a Portals megarate for April when the album comes out March 31st but i dont have the time to host the game nor do i have teh skills to make the graphics cry0 

if the event gets approved or whatever here's the materials for the event (that i could find)

Edited by Chris