Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Favorite Album Art Covers

IDK if this has been a thread already but were reviving it girlies... the album cover is my FAVORITE part of an album. If its ugly, I won't listen to it... lmao. 

These are mine:

Rosal%C3%ADa_El%20Mal%20Querer.jpg A SERVE....

WeyesBlood_TitanicRising.jpgI always thought this cover was digitally made but no... shes ACTAULLY underwater and its an actual room.... another SERVE 

dd0f91c0.jpgThe simplicity....Beyonce has reached a level in her career where all she needs to do is slap her name on the front and it'll sell like hotcakes... a legend....

Beyonce_HomecomingTheLiveAlbum.jpg I had to do it.... tell Giselle that I need physical copies of this NOWW. 

454bf282.jpgI dont like this album but I bought the vinyl to hang it up on my wall... this painting deserves to be in museums... period

By%20the%20way,%20I%20forgive.jpgAnother painting album cover that deserves to be displayed in museums. A quality cover AND album. 

7d2b81aa-e647-4538-b639-1a84e49cf099_1.5 The red and the yellow... yesss MA'AM

220px-Some_People_Have_Real_Problems_US_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL6lmH8YskSIfQBcCSzPY Sia's early albums had the BEST covers. So creative and innovative. No one did like Ms. Sia

81SzLcBrXFL._SS500_.jpg The blue sky and that paper fan. BOW DOWN TO THE YEE HAW QUEEN

aa27976d.jpg This might just be my favorite of them all... really reflects the album as a whole. The retro vibes were EVERYTHING!!

These are all I could think of right now... lemme know yours!! periodt pooh

7524000013c5132189fff70d0c70fb4b.1000x1000x1.png

My Everything just holds a lot of memories for me and I also just really love the cover. Simple yet beautiful.

Golden_hour_Kacey_Musgraves.jpg

I mean, look at the material!

71urQIMRRcL._SL1500_.jpg

The aesthetic is just... *chefs kiss*

KatyPerry_Prism(LP).jpg

The entire Prism photoshoot is a work of art but the cover is just... wow

220px-Christina_Aguilera_-Stripped.png220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Aphrodite.png220px-Tove_Lo_-_Lady_Wood.png220px-Tove_Lo_-_Blue_Lips.png220px-Kerli_-_Shadow_Works_(Artwork).jpg220px-Shura_-_Nothing's_Real.png51zHPcJTNCL._AA256_.jpg220px-Anotherday.jpg220px-Tove_Styrke_-_Tove_Styrke.jpg220px-Minutes_to_Midnight_cover.jpgWhatever_Will_Be_by_Tammin_cover_art.jpg220px-Samantha_Jade_-_Nine.jpg

220px-Best_of_My_Love_album_by_Samantha_220px-MusicToMakeBoysCry.jpgmysoul.jpg220px-Christina_Aguilera_-_Bionic_(album220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Impossible_Princes220px-Lesley_Roy_-_Unbeautiful.jpg220px-JoJo_-_Mad_Love_(Official_Album_Co220px-Agnes_veritas_album_cover.jpg

And more:

Vega - Wolverines

Vanbot - Vanbot

Vanbot - Perfect Storm

Thorunn Antonia - Star Crossed

Joanna (Pacitti)- This Crazy Life

Lise Karlsnes - Dance or Die

Turns out most of these are my favorite albums as well (and favorite album booklets).

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.