Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

B7 Rumored to be released this year

Beyonce committing music suicide AGAIN releasing during the Adele period. Idk why she would want to do this to herself but....

IMO, she was wayyyy to overexposed this year. Seeing how The Gift flopped, B7 probably wont be that great sales wise either. Not that it would matter at the end of the day but... you know how these stans will be. 

I would want it to be released in 2021, pull an Adele and Rihanna and completely disappear, to create anticipation. B7 isn't that anticipated since we've received A LOT from her this year

but anyways, it'll be a SERVE either way. periodEE9Yy92WkAE3ruY?format=jpg&name=largeEE9Yz7IWsAIVtrn?format=jpg&name=largeEE9Y14TXsAEvo2z?format=jpg&name=largeEE9Y7IVWkAA9vT5?format=jpg&name=mediumEE9ZaKAXYAARV3N?format=jpg&name=largeEE9Zp9_XoAAvv9m?format=jpg&name=medium

Céline, Adele and Beyoncé are all on Columbia Records. Sure, they target different audiences but having your 3 top solo female acts release music within a few weeks of each other is poor business - especially getting promo slots for all three at the same time. I would bet Beyoncé will be 2020.

Just realized this but Beyoncé has a studio in her house. So this COULD be either a collaboration or just a single she wants to put our. Hopefully the Beyoncé ft. Rosalía BOPPP is what she’s been doing. 

and idk about y’all but ALL I want is Beyoncé to win AOTY at the Grammys lmaoo, and it already seems like Adele has it in the bag AGAIN

14 hours ago, Normani said:

She should be dropping in April since knowing Adele... She'll dominate Q1 of 2020.

However, I do think that Beyoncé doesn't care that much about how her projects do commercially or on the charts.

This though dead2 I mean i’m happy whenever she is happy to drop an album. More music from the queen legend1 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

This though dead2 I mean i’m happy whenever she is happy to drop an album. More music from the queen legend1 

I'm saying!!!

It's also how they did it back in 2015-2016. Adele dropped in November and Beyoncé in April.

I don't think it'd affect award season though. Both would be nominated.

8 hours ago, Empathica said:

Has it even been confirmed that Adele is releasing before 2019 is over?

A lead single should be out by now?

Sources said Christmas and Adele will release an “up tempo” song during November times... I could be wrong though. I agree Adele should say SOMETHING about it. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.