Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Where will “Don’t Play Me Angel” peak?

Where will “Don’t Stream Me Angel” peak  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Ariana ship sink or sail

• It will peak at #13 and plunge
    • It will eventually go top 10 for a bit once the “Charlie’s Angels” movie comes out
    • It’s going straight to #1/the new “Lady Marmalade”/“Independent Woman”

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.

It’s too bad Britney’s doctor was already murdered by her conservatorship. You could’ve definitely benefited from some of his prescriptions. xtina6 

11 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

So the boys think they're arriving at a limo for a photoshoot, but little do they know we've got a shitload of bees we're gonna put through the sunroof, and we've rigged the locks so they can't get out!

xtina1 

To even compare that song to Independent Woman is racist and homophobic!bey7

Hopefully it plunges to the depths of hell where it belongs!bey7

She probably has better songs on the soundtrack and the fact that she thought this was single worthy is baffling, mind-boggling, and quite frankly a slap to the face!alex1

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I guess, at least 6 years in to her career people are still buying her Solo music. 

Xtina’s “Back to Basics,” was 7 years into her career and it debut at #1 with 355k, more than any Ari album tho ari1 

Also, Xtina’s single “Keeps Gettin Better,” 10 years into her career, debut at #7. A SOLO SINGLE. Meanwhile Ariana couldn’t even debut in the top 10 with an all star cast.

Fucking pea brain ny1

It debuted and peaked at #2 in the UK last week, and now it's at #12 gag1 Seems it got a lot of fans streaming just to hear it in the first week, and now they're not here for it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.