Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Grammy 2020 Submissions

44 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Please tell me they are submitting ARUTW for ROTY and SOTY and not I'll Never Love Again dead4

We don't know yet. I don't think either will get nominated in ROTY but possible SOTY. If I was them I would do INLA just because it was the big finale moment and most critics compared it to I Will Always Love You, which is a STRECH...

4 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

We don't know yet. I don't think either will get nominated in ROTY but possible SOTY. If I was them I would do INLA just because it was the big finale moment and most critics compared it to I Will Always Love You, which is a STRECH...

Critics were comparing it to IWALY before the movie came out in order to hype the song, but once the movie came out people said NO to it and chose ARUTW instead moo8

24 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

I honestly wont be surprised if Taylor gets shut out of AOTY again, sorry Swifties...

undefined

Well, she has two AOTYs already and has been nominated thrice so yeah. That’s kind of a given at this point in her career and would be huge if she even got a nomination.

Taylor’s incompetent team needs to focus on SOTY and Best Pop Solo with Lover the song - her only shot, VOTY with one of the videos (YNTCD I guess?), and Pop Vocal Album - which will likely go to Billie or Ariana, but worth a try. The fact that they didn’t push SYGB at all was a missed opportunity given how loved the Dixie Chicks are by critics.

As for the others Billie and Ariana will get nominated for AOTY, I’m sure. Homecoming has a chance too but I don’t think she’s ever actually winning AOTY at this point so rip4 Post will get a handful of noms as well.

Billie Eilish:

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? - Album Of The Year, Pop Vocal Album, Best Engineered Album

Bad Guy- Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video

When The Party's Over - Best Music Video

Bury A Friend - Best Music Video

Best New Artist

Ariana Grande:

Thank U Next: AOTY, Pop Album

Thank U Next (SONG): ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo, MusVid

7 Rings remix: Rap/Sung, Rap Song

Boyfriend: Pop Duo/Group

Imagine: R&B Performance, R&B Song

Rule The World: ROTY, SOTY, Rap/Sung, Rap Song, MusVid

• Replies 33
  • Created