Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Ariana Grande's Grammy's 2020 Submissions

Thank U Next: AOTY, Pop Album

Thank U Next (SONG): ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo, MusVid

7 Rings remix: Rap/Sung, Rap Song

Boyfriend: Pop Duo/Group

Imagine: R&B Performance, R&B Song

Rule The World: ROTY, SOTY, Rap/Sung, Rap Song, MusVid

14 minutes ago, hector said:

her team being idiots..... im not surprised. same people that didn't submit no tears left to cry on basically anything

tbh these aren’t that bad? 7 Rings was not going to get anything because it’s just not the type of song the Grammys awards. TUN definitely stands the bigger chance. They probably only submitted the remix for those two categories as it stands a bigger chance in them. Imagine being submitted was a surprise though and I doubt anyone will pay it a second glance. dead2 

2 hours ago, Jake said:

Should've sent 7 Rings (normal) to pop & SOTY. Rap is not gonna happen dead2 

7 Rings has a prominent sample...so its cant be in SOTY. Plus there was controversy of being a culture appropriator with that song. 

8 hours ago, Royalty said:

7 rings remix lmfao2 what are they thinking? lmfao2 

Anyway, I hope Thank U Next wins wub1 

They didn't let her perform the song so I doubt they'd even consider it. Better to focus on Thank U Next thought I don't think it'll win anything. Billie is the obivous front-runner in the big 3.

6 hours ago, Divine said:

tbh these aren’t that bad? 7 Rings was not going to get anything because it’s just not the type of song the Grammys awards. TUN definitely stands the bigger chance. They probably only submitted the remix for those two categories as it stands a bigger chance in them. Imagine being submitted was a surprise though and I doubt anyone will pay it a second glance. dead2 

Joanne was submitted, nominated, and won...so anything is possible.

30 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Joanne was submitted, nominated, and won...so anything is possible.

The pop category is PACKED this year compared to last year... but R&B was full of hit or misses. Still, I doubt Imagine will get a nom

for those who didn’t catch it, those submissions I listed were proven to be fake and make up by a GoldDerby user. My apologizes 

BUT HDD REVEALED HER GF SUBMISSIONS AND THEY’RE EVEN WORSE 

They submitted 7 Rings to SOTY and Thank U, Next in Record... 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.