Sign in to follow this  

Alexz Johnson | Still Alive | May 8, 2020

3000x0w.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Track listing

1. Saving the Train
  2. Chicago
  3. Running with the Devil
  4. Living in Colour
  5. Still Alive
  6. Lost and Found
  7. Shout
  8. Swallowed
  9. No Shame
  10. Golden
  11. Weight

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles

Weight
300x0w.jpg

Running with the Devil
300x0w.jpg

Golden
300x0w.jpg

Still Alive
300x0w.jpg

Chicago
300x300bb.jpg

"Golden" will be released as the third single on December 14; she also announced that this single is also the album's title track, which means Weight is now known as Golden.

The album, officially known as Still Alive, is available for pre-save and pre-order now; bundles are included on her store, including vinyl LP and special edition pink vinyl LP.

shopalexz.com

RihannaRTT 13,701
28 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

@RihannaRTT Alexz's stuff seems to be "Other," despite her technically being pop. I don't know where she should be kept, but it's up to you guys.

moved to other x

Lol love how you update your thread, one that fell off the 1st and 2nd pages, for the first time in 4 months after I posted a well detailed and updated one.

1 hour ago, trashbanjo said:

Lol love how you update your thread, one that fell off the 1st and 2nd pages, for the first time in 4 months after I posted a well detailed and updated one.

Um, I had requested my thread to be moved from the old archives to the new forums; it was in the "Pop" forum, so I requested it be moved to this one. So, I couldn't update it until it got moved from the archive to the new forum set up.

Livestream has been postponed, due to "unforeseen circumstances" and will be rescheduled soon.