Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha covering Billboard magazine

"I don’t know if this is my last pop record, but I want to have one where I go out with a bang.”

rip4fall1 

"Naftaly says she “already has a gorgeous folk album that is just waiting for its moment to shine"

“We get it that you’ve been through a lot of shit, but life’s a bitch, so come and shake your tits and fuck it/You’re the party girl, you’re the tragedy, but the funny thing is, I’m fucking everything

THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD.

This was such a cute read cry9  I am more excited than ever!

I wish every article about her would stop mentioning the court case every other paragraph, though fall1 

The brown hair is not the tea bebe1

38 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don’t know if this is my last pop record, but I want to have one where I go out with a bang.”

rip4fall1 

"Naftaly says she “already has a gorgeous folk album that is just waiting for its moment to shine"

“We get it that you’ve been through a lot of shit, but life’s a bitch, so come and shake your tits and fuck it/You’re the party girl, you’re the tragedy, but the funny thing is, I’m fucking everything

1. moo12

2. Keep it moo12

3. Is that a lyric? Oh wow moo8

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

1. moo12

2. Keep it moo12

3. Is that a lyric? Oh wow moo8

1. I agree.

2. No, I want it fall1  But I want stuff more like Spaceship.

3. Yes it is, and it sounds like it's going to be amazing cry7 

Even the music execs seem excited for these upcoming singles + album... Maybe that means there is going to be a lot of press this era cry8 

Just now, Okan said:

Same gaga1 Dark hair is a yes but those bangs are a no kesha5 

I like bangs sometimes, but these just seem a little sloppy. But, could definitely be touched up and will be perfect bey5 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.