Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha covering Billboard magazine

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

Nope. This this is one of them latest?cb=20140729091734

Oh wait I know this one, for some reason a Kesha fandom page put the one which Kesha shared in 2012 with this photoshoot which is labelled 2010. Wonder why she would post it two years later or if it was a separate thing. 

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Oh wait I know this one, for some reason a Kesha fandom page put the one which Kesha shared in 2012 with this photoshoto which is labelled 2010. Wonder why she would post it two years later or if it was a separate thing. 

I remember she shared it around then but my memory could be fooling me jj2 

2 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

My archive says 2011 for this, labeled as "body paint photoshoot", I'm almost sure this was shown only in a video

Too many posts I can't keep up brit2

what else is in your archive kesha9 

On 9/28/2019 at 2:17 AM, Chris Morlock said:

what else is in your archive kesha9 

Most of the things are meaningless without the additional details in my mind, I thought about uploading everything but it would make no sense for any other people and it could create misunderstandings and fake news dead2

2 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Most of the things are meaningless without the additional details in my mind, I thought about uploading everything but it would make no sense for any other people and it could create misunderstandings and fake news dead2

dead2 

anything unleaked? jj2 

56 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

Kinda late, but whatever. This was some of the funniest shit I've read all year.

I don't think she's ever said a single dull sentence. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.