Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Beyonce's Grammy 2020 Submissions

Recommended Posts

Pauly Antonio    207

Another year another snub 🙃🙃🙃

Here's what they Submitted for her

Homecoming: The Live Album - Album Of The Year, Best Music Film, Best Urban Contemporary Album

The Lion King: The Gift - Best Pop Vocal Album

Spirit - Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Song Written for Visual Media

Brown Skin Girl - Best R&B Song

Mood 4 Eva - Best Rap Song, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration 

Before I Let Go - Best R&B Performance  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond    49,123
Quote

Homecoming: The Live Album - Best Music Film, Best Urban Contemporary Album

Spirit - Song Written for Visual Media

Before I Let Go - Best R&B Performance  

I can see these noms happening, the others... not so much brit15 Maybe Brown Skin Girl too? Rooting for legend though 💋 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    207
17 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I can see these noms happening, the others... not so much brit15 Maybe Brown Skin Girl too? Rooting for legend though 💋 

Its a cycle. They'll give her ALL of these noms including aoty.... she shows up, she performs, has the best performance of the night, gives them ratings, wins ONE award, loses the big categories to white people, internet blows up calling them racist, Grammys as usual dont comment and do the same things next year.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilac    106

I feel like she’ll get at least 3-4 noms and a 50-50 chance for a win!bey11

Homecoming is definitely not getting AOTY idk what she was thinkingconfused1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    207
30 minutes ago, Lilac said:

I feel like she’ll get at least 3-4 noms and a 50-50 chance for a win!bey11

Homecoming is definitely not getting AOTY idk what she was thinkingconfused1

Homecoming has a chance, critics raved about it. Some mentioned that it'll be in the same books as Frampton Comes Alive!, Nirvana's MTV Unplugged, etc... Its just that we haven't had a live album be nominated and win since 1995, before there was a review committee. Who knows, maybe this is her, "Sorry for not giving it to you the last two times but... here you go!" Grammy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,511
7 hours ago, Pauly Antonio said:

Homecoming has a chance, critics raved about it. Some mentioned that it'll be in the same books as Frampton Comes Alive!, Nirvana's MTV Unplugged, etc... Its just that we haven't had a live album be nominated and win since 1995, before there was a review committee. Who knows, maybe this is her, "Sorry for not giving it to you the last two times but... here you go!" Grammy. 

That would be an equivalent of Leonardo DiCaprio getting an Oscar for real dead2 “you had so many fantastic roles, but we’re gonna give you an award for a movie where you barely said anything for 3 hours” dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    207

well, it’s over. 
Bruce Springsteen submitted his (Emmy winning 😡) Netflix Film “Springsteen On Broadway” for Best Music Film. Sooooo....we know what this means :)))) HES WINNING... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Normani    7,431
On 9/28/2019 at 5:30 AM, Pauly Antonio said:

well, it’s over. 
Bruce Springsteen submitted his (Emmy winning 😡) Netflix Film “Springsteen On Broadway” for Best Music Film. Sooooo....we know what this means :)))) HES WINNING... 

Ugh, she's getting robbed so hard.

I'm glad she's not attending all these award shows that nominate her for clout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,511
5 minutes ago, Normani said:

Ugh, she's getting robbed so hard.

I'm glad she's not attending all these award shows that nominate her for clout.

Yes good riddance. They don’t deserve Beyoncé 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,511
On 9/28/2019 at 4:30 AM, Pauly Antonio said:

well, it’s over. 
Bruce Springsteen submitted his (Emmy winning 😡) Netflix Film “Springsteen On Broadway” for Best Music Film. Sooooo....we know what this means :)))) HES WINNING... 

This old bitch istg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×