Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Okay but who the fuck is this XTina girl?

I literally have absolutely no clue who the fuck this @Agugaga person keeps talking about and keeps bringing up in his threads. dead2  Have any of you guys heard of her? I couldn't name a song by her except for that boring Halloween thing he posted a thread about. It sounds like a bunch of fart noises and her voice sounds like the creaking door of a mausoleum.

Do you guys know who she is???

Please, enlighten me!

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Wasn't she in an Oreo advert?

Edit: Yes she was!

Oreo-Dunk-Challenge-e1491492533747-700x4

1 minute ago, Gwen Stefani said:

I love the Oreo girl haven’t seen her for a few years tho 

Yeah that's her. But WHO is she? Like...this Agu-something member keeps talking about how she's apparently successful but I literally haven't heard anything about her or from her. When did she release her last album??? 

dead2 

Just now, Luca said:

Idk I loved her song Toxic

That was the legendary Miss Britney Spears though. I get why someone would confuse them though. Both blonde but one is a bit more fat and the other is insanely TALENTED!

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Yeah that's her. But WHO is she? Like...this Agu-something member keeps talking about how she's apparently successful but I literally haven't heard anything about her or from her. When did she release her last album??? 

dead2 

Wasn't she one of the characters in the hit film car wash? It was so nice of Missy Elliot to allow her on the sound track. 

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

Oreo girl got a chance to sing on Jimmy Fallon, once:

I wonder if she could afford to eat after having to pay so much money to be on his show and sing a song by her favourite artist. cry4 

1 minute ago, Gravity said:

A girl who doesn't deserve these lashings bey8 The better question is who is this Agugaga who keeps making dusty ass threads in BGs.

Oh, so you actually know who she is? Tell us a bit about her! brit3 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.