Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Okay but who the fuck is this XTina girl?

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

How about I let these girls tell u a bit about her

nat2 

I'm sorry but that really doesn't tell me anything about her. brit3 Sad that you can't give me an overview of anything she has done that should be remembered. I guess that explains why no one on FOTP besides you know her.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I'm sorry but that really doesn't tell me anything about her. brit3 Sad that you can't give me an overview of anything she has done that should be remembered. I guess that explains why no one on FOTP besides you know her.

Sure, Jan nat1 

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Sure, Jan nat1 

I seriously don't know, Agu. You keep bringing her up but I don't know who the fuck she is.

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

@Gilly whats good kesha8 

I guess he's even more pressed than an Oreo cookie that XTina accidentally sat on during her commercial. gag1 

considering this is lamer than most Agu threads... i'll ruin the ~fun

Christina María Aguilera (/ˌæɡwɪˈlɛərə/, Spanish: [aɣiˈleɾa];[1] born December 18, 1980) is an American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. Her accolades include five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Aguilera ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time in 2008, and was included on Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2013. With estimated sales of 75 million records, she is one of the world's best-selling music artists.

2 hours ago, BlancLover said:

He's getting us fighters and Xtina promos for her tour and Vegas residency. Not every fandom has someone like him. cry9

He’s also one of the only reasons why people drag Xtina in the first place brit2 most of us dont even dislike her.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He’s also one of the only reasons why people drag Xtina in the first place brit2 most of us dont even dislike her.

His posts are his way of promoting X.

He needs a new gig but even after all the lashings he received, he's still here, proving to everyone that he's a masochist,mp3  

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

*don't know

Corrected it for you, darling! kylie1 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.