Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Okay but who the fuck is this XTina girl?

On 9/28/2019 at 12:54 AM, Agugaga said:

Sure, Jan nat1 

You always have a big mouth with your threads but now you’re really quite. I’m really dissapointed.

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

You always have a big mouth with your threads but now you’re really quite. I’m really dissapointed.

Lol bitch you think I’m gonna sit here and waste my time on girls who stan singers with less #1s, less Grammys and less albums sold and try to act like they don’t know who my fave is. Gurl bye ny12 

15 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Lol bitch you think I’m gonna sit here and waste my time on girls who stan singers with less #1s, less Grammys and less albums sold and try to act like they don’t know who my fave is. Gurl bye ny12 

But isn’t making useless bg threads the same thing?

8 hours ago, Agugaga said:

But my fave has much more #1s, same number of Grammys (she got robbed) and much more albums sold. Poor Agu. xtina6

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

But my fave has much more #1s, same number of Grammys (she got robbed) and much more albums sold. Poor Agu. xtina6

Ur fave also has twice as much albums. And Christina has 6 Grammys vs Mariah’s 5. xtina7 

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Ur fave also has twice as much albums. And Christina has 6 Grammys vs Mariah’s 5. xtina7 

My fave managed to stay relevant past her second album unlike yours who just sells Oreos.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.